nice cb
    i LOVE jdM

Comment

any updates?!

Comment

X2
        My RIDE

Comment

update!!!... ordered xenon mild rear today- pics commin soon!!

also acua cl hubs comming soon! woot woot!

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
          Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
          mycb7.com
          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by shanleycb7
            update!!!... ordered xenon mild rear today- pics commin soon!!

also acua cl hubs comming soon! woot woot!

oh boy........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

picked up some prelude sawblades from kevin aka sackingz123
              sideskirts mounted and now being painted
              new pics once the rear lip is here

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
              mycb7.com
              Members Ride

Comment

mmmm xenon rear lip :P

Comment

pics

mycb7.com
                  Members Ride

Comment

well some not so good news...i ordered my rear lip 15 days ago and im just now getting a shipping arrival date (which said on the webs site would take 1 to 2 days). arrival date somewhere inbetween June 5th and June 19th...i guess there all made to order. they failed to inform me that-and took 2 weeks for anyone to find out ANY INFORMATION. so far not good reviews from www.sportcompactonly.com

mycb7.com
                    Members Ride

Comment

oh my...I am in love with your side skirts. Simple and clean are what they are, go very nice with the rigid lines of our cars opposed to the xenon side skirts.

Any more shots from far away?

Sorry about your rear lip taking so long, was it cheaper from that site than andysautosports?

Comment

nice
                        my whipp

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                          oh my...I am in love with your side skirts. Simple and clean are what they are, go very nice with the rigid lines of our cars opposed to the xenon side skirts.

Any more shots from far away?

Sorry about your rear lip taking so long, was it cheaper from that site than andysautosports?
                          ive since painted the sideskirts-today im gonna finish ajusting the vales and ill thow the skirts on for a lil photosoot so you can see sum better shots of the sides. it came to be about $25 cheeper thro andyautosports...wish i wouldve known

edit: after looking with shipping- the web site i went throu was about $35 cheeper than andysautosports.com

Originally posted by GUA-D'zCb-7
                          nice
                          thanks!
                          Last edited by shanleycb7; 08-19-2008, 06:22 PM.

mycb7.com
                          Members Ride

Comment

sum teaser pics

mycb7.com
                            Members Ride

Comment

well i got her runnin yesterday finally got the parts i needed...now i need to complete the rear disk conversion, set timing, hook up the 2ndarys on the im, and install the new cat and im good to go! im soo excited its FINALLY running again- ive missed my baby

mycb7.com
                              Members Ride

Comment

what no pics of what i sold you? also if you need a sedan trunk let me know i got one with the tails
                                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X