oneoffaccord : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flip-Eye View Post
    What colour are you planning to paint it?
    that i will not say. sorry. Color is already picked out.

Comment

I finally got the left quarter done. Well not completely dont but body work is done, The hard part is done. Next is to sand the whole left side and prime it. Sorry the process is taking too long, i only work on the car every 2wks and 4-6 hours on a saturday night. Well heres a bunch of pics of the last few stages of the body work

Comment

Both of my cars covered while i prime the valve cover and brake booster for my tsx.

Comment

And the finally product on the body work. I have a few more pics of the finishing putty that i applied to get all the pin holes and light sanding scratchs out. You can see the body lines are all perfect and such. Not bad for a few nigths and hours in the garage and not alot of body filler also.

Comment

Heres the refinishing putty applied, body lines are there. Ready to be primed

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 11-12-2015, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Well im back after 8 mons of not posting anything. Kinda sucks really, miss the forum and my car. Anyways while i was on vacation in north carolina a few weeks a go i hit up a local junkyard. I ended up get a set of front strut forks and lower control arms. Why if any one might ask, well its because they are rust free compared to New York and i wanted something that wasnt bent because of my accident.

I will be sending all the suspension components to the powdercoater down by my parents house in the January

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 11-12-2015, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Comment

looks great! Larry come paint my car!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Looks great, Larry!

Love all the metal work. Absolutely love seeing these cars getting cleaned up the proper way.

Comment

Would love to see more progress on your cb!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                        Would love to see more progress on your cb!
                        oh you and me both. Since this civic ive been working is going to be gone this weekend. i can finally move the car back to where it was at and start working on it. I really wish the car wasn't 2hrs away, it makes working on it very hard. Next year i will have more progress on it for sure.

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                        Looks great, Larry!

Love all the metal work. Absolutely love seeing these cars getting cleaned up the proper way.
                        thanks bro.

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                        looks great! Larry come paint my car!
                        thanks Chris, i would love to paint your car, it would be epic

Comment

I finally worked on my car, its been about 6mons. I ended up taking all the seam seal off the left shock tower area. Found a small rust spot, went to fix it and it became a problem. Same problem as my last CB. Decided to cut out and weld a new piece in. Next time I head down to my parents house. Ill weld it shut.

Also applied a fresh coat of finishing putty, to smooth everything out. No I'm not doing a full shave. Ive done it before and its way too much work. Yes the end result is sexy as hell but its a toll on you. I will try to have more progress down the road. 2016 should be a good year for this car.

Comment

Heres a little update. Since we were slow for the holidays I decided to keep myself busy. Heres a bunch of pics of the front lower control arms. From start to finish, from pressing out the bushings, to degreasing to cleaning them. I will be getting all the suspension pieces powercoated.

Comment

awesome stuff Larry!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                                awesome stuff Larry!
                                thanks Chris, I'm doing the best I can

Comment

Working...
                                X