• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How hard is it to install CR-X seats?

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
      How hard is it to install CR-X seats?

It all depends on the rails, measure the distance between the rails and how they seat on the floor, you can always remove the rails and install the ones from the cb.
      JDM Parts for sale

Comment

just installed 99 prelude sh seats

to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
        Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

good job, how did you mount yours?

Comment

welded the accord track to the prelude bracket

Comment

i'll mail my accord track/prelude brackets to you so you can weld them together for me.

give me a shipped price.

no, really.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                i'll mail my accord track/prelude brackets to you so you can weld them together for me.

give me a shipped price.

no, really.
                its not hard just find someone who can weld and when u see the tracks its easy to it

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post

give me a shipped price.

no, really.
                  an exhaust shop or machine shop would probably do it for next to nothing. Not a whole lot welding is needed.

Comment

Are there any seats that drop right in (direct bolt in)? I don't wanna buy aftermarket sliders, can't afford a shop to do em and I can't mod big (cutting, welding, etc...).
                    私は日本語を話さない

1990 Honda Civic DX - Junked
                    1992 Honda Accord Si - Sold for parts
                    Next Honda coming.

Comment

wut seats will fit without fabrication
                      1992 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by metruis02 View Post
                        wut seats will fit without fabrication
                        Take the time to read the thread.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

acura vigor seats work if you swap the accord brackets onto the vigor seats

93 accord coupe lxr
                          10 fusion se slammed

Comment

Originally posted by fstacrd View Post
                            acura vigor seats work if you swap the accord brackets onto the vigor seats
                            Yes they do, but you can also mod the vigor brackets to make them fit if you want to use the power seat option... i still have them in my possesion i just haven't had time to mess with them..

Also on the vigor seats, you can not mix rails (vigor & Accord), the seats will look crooked... it happened to me.... i will post pics of the problem...
                            JDM Parts for sale

Comment

So i read through this whole thread, and (cpmike) didnt post any pics of the bb6 seats. I kinda got a rough idea on how to do it. But i like to be able to visualize the attack. Anyone here take pics while doing the bb6 seat swap? Im gonna do this tomorrow, so it will really help. Thanks...
                              The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
                              James 4:7
                              Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
                                So i read through this whole thread, and (cpmike) didnt post any pics of the bb6 seats. I kinda got a rough idea on how to do it. But i like to be able to visualize the attack. Anyone here take pics while doing the bb6 seat swap? Im gonna do this tomorrow, so it will really help. Thanks...
                                lol you saw my lude seats at the aliso creek meet

mmk, so you're going to need to take off the inner bracket/slider from the accord seat. Fairly easy, just have to cut up the side to unbolt it

Unbolt the prelude bracket/slider inner and bolt the accords one on.

Half way there!

Here's the tough part, you'll need to separate the slider from the accord bracket outer. 92-93s have tack welds, so it's not that easy. 90-91's there are just two rivets or so. After you get this done, bolt the sliders onto the prelude brakcet or weld. You're going to need a nice drill.

I didnt try to unbolt the prelude outer bracket/slider for some reason, probably because i'd have to tear up the seat.

The quick and sloppy way is to only swap the inner bracket/sliders and try to use the prelude outer. It's suppose to work but it sits very off centered, and ghetto looking.
                                Last edited by ikayto; 08-18-2009, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X