No announcement yet.

Oneoffaccord : 1995 Honda Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see everything back up and runnin the season has only just started lets get it!

^^MY OLD RIDE
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

This car is coming along nicely!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
        Glad to see everything back up and runnin the season has only just started lets get it!
        yea i know. its only spring, early spring at that

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
        This car is coming along nicely!
        thanks man...

well tonight i installed the new bellows boots on both sides and inner and outer tie rods aswell. now im redoing the left side light harness. tomorrow morning ill finish the wiring and install the intake manifold. pics up tomorrow

Comment

So i finally got everything all done. installed the intake manifold, reloomed the drivers side headlight harness and install the a/c delete duct. the a/c delete duct took like 20 mins, if that. that was one of the easiest mods ever.

so heres a few pics of the engine bay with the new header, throttle body, intake manifold and s2k clutch master cylinder. the engine bay still needs to be cleaned. thinking about painting the valve cover the color of the car what do you guys think?

a/c delete vs a/c evaporater

Comment

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

nice and clean i like it keep up the good work

Comment

thanks fellas. ill try to keep it clean but its hard when its a daily and it gets abused most of the time. i cant wait to open her up with all the new and improved parts

Comment

Whats the reason for the s2000 clutch master cylinder. Upgrade? Ive read somewhere that it might be a reason why so many people are having problems with there H22 tranny and clutch, becacuse of the civic master cyclinder not being able to handle it. I looking into upgrading mine when im ready to do my EG HB h22 swap.
                  NEW PSN
                  H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                    Whats the reason for the s2000 clutch master cylinder. Upgrade? Ive read somewhere that it might be a reason why so many people are having problems with there H22 tranny and clutch, becacuse of the civic master cyclinder not being able to handle it. I looking into upgrading mine when im ready to do my EG HB h22 swap.
                    the reason why i upgraded mine was for a simple cleaner looking bay. the resevior is on top of the clutch master for a cleaner look. it feels great also. but i have a stock clutch i think

Comment

Nice one bro

Still waiting to see pics of the Chargespeed fenders installed

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                        Nice one bro

Still waiting to see pics of the Chargespeed fenders installed

Ronald
                        oh i know, i got to paint the rest of the car. so ill be doing that this week.i cant wait to get it all done and what not. its going to look great.

Comment

a little update. i modded the bumper just like my last one but this time i didnt shave the license plate holes. also just finished priming the bumper. going to let it dry, sand it then paint it tonite.

Comment

MMMMMMMMM so sexy!!!!!
                            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                              MMMMMMMMM so sexy!!!!!
                              thanks man, heres a little update. just finished painting front bumper, mirrors and fender extensions. ill clear the bumper and extensions when i paint the rest of the car. i just want the whole car to be even.

this color is extremely weird to paint. so ive always done it this way. painting the whole car all at once. but clear everything else solo. but in all honesty i really shouldnt even have too. cause once the color is layed down. its the color. so with that saying im going to clear the mirrors in the next 30 mins.

so watch out for updated pictures

Comment

got everything i needed painted and cleared. did it this morning before i went to work. looks really good though, just need to wetsand a few runs and buff and it will look great

need better pics though. ill get a full photoshoot when the whole car is done. hopefully this week.

MIRRORS

CHARGESPEED CALLS THESE (bumper caps) I CALL THEM FENDER EXTENSIONS

FRONT BUMPER

FENDERS

Comment

Working...
                                X