Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Former CB7 owner, posting up pictures of my old car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former CB7 owner, posting up pictures of my old car

Hi Everyone,

I used to be a member of CB7 Tuner waaaaaaay back in the day. Like, early 2000's. I got my first 1991 Honda Accord in 2000. I totaled it in 2003 and picked up another one, same year, same color, same trim level (Seattle Silver, LX). I totaled that in 2005 and got a 1998 Honda Prelude. Since then, I've maintained being mostly an all-Honda family.

I'm honestly joining this forum because my dad, who helped me work and learn on cars so much in my life, passed away recently. As I'm helping my mom go through her house in Ohio, which full of junk, in preparation to sell it soon, I'm finding tons of old parts from those two Accords. I've been able to sell some of them, but the other ones are harder to sell because as we all know, the 90-93 Accords are not around much anymore (rust is probably why, I'm assuming). So I'm starting this thread to get to my required 30 posts before I can show you all the parts I'm sitting on.

By the way, I'm very active on the National Prelude Forums. If you'd like to see my dedication to that platform, just find my name (I use the same "handle" on Preludeonline.com for instance). My giant build thread starts off with an ode to my former CB7, which was and will always be a great car.

Projector Headlights were the sh*t to me back in the day!

Wire loom, attempt at a rising sun flag on the valve cover, MSD SCI custom system, gold painted metal pieces and so much more, man I thought this was sweet!

Hey, these Enkei RS-2's are still for sale. The tires are gone (Toyo Proxes ZF4 in 215/45/R17) but the wheels are absolutely immaculate. I had cross drilled rotors put on and spent over $400 POWDERCOATING the brake calipers and drums red. Later in life I would learn that the duplicolor brake caliper paint kit for $14 was just as effective. Son of a Bish!

Check out this sweet Magnaflow Muffler. I know you're jealous. And who needs a catback exhaust when I had a muffler shop make me a crimp-bend exhaust system (that's right mandrel bend lovers) out of aluminized steel (gotta love the salty ohio winters) Also, I got some sweet JDM lookalike tail lights that were just clear and red. Oddly I never was interested in Altezza's which I should be proud of

Ready for something ridiculous? It's not bad enough that I sunk hundreds of dollars for these gauges and their install (Water Temp, Oil Pressure and PYROMETER!) but the even more ridiculous thing is that on the passenger side dash board above the glovebox I have another 3 gauges to include Oil Temperature, Voltmeter and a non-functioning A/F Meter. All gauges are autometer, but their A/F Meter sucked anyway. Please people, take my word that unless you're running ridiculous setups, you don't need all these gauges haha!

The damage is done...
    Last edited by prepreludesh; 01-05-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

I think that the MSD System was one of the more intense aftermarket additions I put on the car with my dad. It converted the internal coil to an external. I don't know if it did anything for power, but it sure felt more responsive and smooth. After I learned more information on it, I found out that the MSD Sport Compact Ignition System is better geared towards forced induction applications. But I'm sure there are more than a few members on here with those kind of turbocharged setups...

Comment

Working...
      X