Accord Wagon on eBay with Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord Wagon on eBay with Leather

I was wanting a part of this Wagon, unfortunately it's crushed they said but I thought it was very odd looking at the pictures then I noticed it had leather interior. I always wondered if wagons came with leather interior and this picture defiantly answered my question. I would trade my wagon in a heart beat for an all leather CB9. I want to know your guys thoughts on this photo, is this rare to see?

For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Wow it even has the original Combination stereo..
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I've run across a CB9 with a blue leather interior and a grey leather interior. It was most likely a dealer option, and not from the factory, but it was interesting to see none the less. Too bad it got crushed. I almost took the entire grey interior but just couldn't find anyone around me that needed it at the time. Also I didn't need any more stuff for the Accord piled up in my garage. Let alone seats, I think my gf might have killed me...
      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
        I've run across a CB9 with a blue leather interior and a grey leather interior. It was most likely a dealer option, and not from the factory, but it was interesting to see none the less. Too bad it got crushed. I almost took the entire grey interior but just couldn't find anyone around me that needed it at the time. Also I didn't need any more stuff for the Accord piled up in my garage. Let alone seats, I think my gf might have killed me...
        If you ever come across Blue Leather again let me know, I would love to have it for my wagon. Yeah it's a shame it's crushed, I needed the left front driver side roof rack molding.

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

yeah, most leather CB7's aside from SE's were dealer options. You see them every once in a while in junkyards. I've seen at least two blue leather sedans and several black leather sedans and coupes.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I owned a 93 EX CB9 Forest Green with tan leather eerily similar to that one. Sun roof too!
            1992 Accord LX CB9 149K Stock
            2014 F350 Platinum CCSB SRW

Comment

Definitely aftermarket or dealer installed, unless they managed to put SE sedan leather in there. The only leather available from the factory in North American CB7s was black/graphite in the 91 SE, tan/beige/ivory in the 93 SE, and light gray in Canadian SE models (not sure what year.) Any leather not in an SE is not factory-original.

Comment

Deev, actually you could get the tan leather interior out of the 91 SE (Cobalt blue)

I know of 3 Cobalt Blue 91 SEs sitting in a yard in Massachusetts. Full leathers are in intact.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

You're right. I knew I was forgetting something! But yeah, just those three colors in North America, SE only.

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                    Deev, actually you could get the tan leather interior out of the 91 SE (Cobalt blue)

I know of 3 Cobalt Blue 91 SEs sitting in a yard in Massachusetts. Full leathers are in intact.
                    no way! I would love to have the interior out of those. I seen one at a yard but the door panels were trashed from being hit. Otherwise it would of been a perfect swap seats and everything, except the rear seats for my wagon, but I'm sure I could get something made up.

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

Comment

Any wagon you see with leather was dealer/aftermarket installed. Not available from the factory in any market I believe? The old school members like Maury would know for sure.
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

^^^ yup. only europe really got that. btw those 60/40 rear seats in leather are hard as hell to find.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                        X