Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have one car that was released the year you were born, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota? Thing looks like an FC or 944 to me. Awesome car.

I also forgot to post a picture.

Comment

Mitsubishi. Before they sucked.
      One of my favorite cars ever. The design is inspired by the 944, I think. I think I like it more! In widebody form anyway. The narrow body is ugly to me. Also sold as s Chrysler. Literally the same car with Chrysler on it.

Comment

That particular one is LS swapped.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Heeeyyyyyy, what a coincidence, new Smoking Tire episode this morning! (different car; this is a Starion, the one above is a Chrysler)

Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-17-2017, 08:50 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            Heeeyyyyyy, what a coincidence, new Smoking Tire episode this morning! (different car; this is a Starion, the one above is a Chrysler)

He built a replica? The red one posted above and the one in the video share many of the same parts, the same plate, etc, etc.

It looks like an evolution of the one you posted above.

I always thought the Starquests had some of the best looking OEM wheels ever. I don't think I've seen a set of aftermarket wheels that looked better on an otherwise stock Starquest.

Comment

Yeah, you're right; didn't notice the plate. I thought Joey said that first one was a Conquest (is "Starquest" a play on the Mitsu-Chrysler merger?). He must have gone wider with the fenders, since it's got rivets now.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Starquest is like saying Toyobaru when referring to the brz/frs/gt86.
                They were identical anyway. The badge engineering was barely skin deep. I'd gladly own either for that reason.

Comment

Well since ive always been a bimmer nut ill go with the 1981 BMW E28. Preferably a 535.

1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I have always had a soft spot for El Camino's, seems like so did this guy except he couldn't make up his mind between a Elco and Grand National so he figured out a way to have both; true definition of business in the front and party in the back.

94a7d1083bdcd14946fffaea002c9263--gn-buick by Jesus Gonzalez, on Flickr
                    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Working...
                    X