No announcement yet.

how many remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny... Kris Kross were moderately successful hip hop artists at a very young age (12 and 13 when Jump came out). Usually, that results in some major legal issues as they hit adulthood. Amazingly, I can't find ANYTHING saying that either of them ever got in trouble with the law.
    Quite rare among child stars, and high-profile hip hop artists!

Apparently they're still active. Or rather, they just started again this year.

And wow, the video is down already

Comment

This is them, today.

92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Their clothes are on backwards in that picture!

Comment

Yea there apparently coming back together after all these years for one time only
          -Will

Comment

Anmnnnnd the video was taken down...

Comment

Lol..."daddy mack".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yessir!.. 7th grade and i still have the tape to this day..

Comment

i was bouncing around youtube watching old videos... my have times changed
                  makes me feel old

Comment

. I was in the fourth or fifth grade when this was popular. I remember changing my clothes after gym, and putting them on backwards. The counselor asked me why my clothes were on backwards. I never explained, so in turn my mother was called.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

This was memories of 2nd grade field trips for me.

Comment

lol.. "somebody trying to run but they can't run like me" ..... "wiggiddy wiggiddy wiggiddy wiggiddy wiggiddy wiggiddy mac"

Never owned their album, never heard all of their songs but somehow their lyrics repeat in my head over and over all the time

Comment

I was 4 years old. '88!

Aiko (then) & Ayu (now)

Comment

Reminds me of the 7th grade. At that time baggy clothes and bomber jackets were popular.
                            1993 Accord LX Coupe 5spd

Comment

I was 11 when this song came out...and never did wear my clothes backwards, but everyone had to have a pair of jeans with the tag just above your "pee pee" my mom flipped when she saw the tag on them damn jeans....some how I talked my dad into buying them for me..everyone had a pair of girbaud jeans, and a sports jersey.
                              Last edited by Soufkackicustom; 02-01-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X