Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ST Suspension Swaybars on CB9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST Suspension Swaybars on CB9

Would anyone know if these would fit on my wagon? I know a lot of cb7 parts fit the cb9, just want to confirm before dropping the dough

http://www.stsuspensions.com/product...set-52135.html

Original factory part numbers are the same between all three body styles, so I assume that means aftermarket parts will fit all three just the same as well. I thought I had heard that the wagon had something different going on, but I checked on hondaautomotiveparts.com and hondapartsnow.com to verify factory part numbers, and I came up with the same.

Someone else might know differently from experience. I've never worked on a wagon, and I never installed the sway bar I had before my car got squished.

Comment

As far as I can tell, the suspension on the 9 is identical to the 7 besides the larger front brakes.

Comment

Well it looks like I will be picking up these soon, thank you

Comment

I have these front and rear on my wagon. It's a great upgrade, they make you very stable.
          They are exactly the same sedan to wagon.
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

There ya go. Concrete evidence!
            Man, a few weeks with a wagon and you're already giving wagon advice, eh Monica? Glad to have you back!

Comment

Thanks Mike!
              It feels good to be excited about my car again, and just as good to be here more.

We were a one car family for almost 2 years, and nothing fun can happen when you can't have the car down longer than a weekend.
              Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

That's true!
                And a wagon is the ideal toy for a family of 5, too! Room to be practical, and cool looking enough to be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                  I have these front and rear on my wagon. It's a great upgrade, they make you very stable.
                  They are exactly the same sedan to wagon.
                  Sweet, all I needed!

Comment

Working...
                  X