Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Offered My Honor....

She Honored My Offer....

And All Night Long, I Was Honor And Offer!!!
    SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
      I Offered My Honor....

She Honored My Offer....

And All Night Long, I Was Honor And Offer!!!
      My exact reactions ahahaha

I Offered My Honor.... Okay.

She Honored My Offer.... Uh... alright?

And All Night Long, I Was Honor And Offer!!! AHAHAHA LMAFAO OHHHH
      Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
      The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

Normal is an illusion ... What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly ... Morticia Addams

Comment

Originally posted by High5er View Post
          “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          -Daniel J. Boorstin
          Sometimes I trip up myself thinking I know quite a bit about certain topics that I work with every day as a software engineer. The computer science field is huge in terms of the amount of knowledge there is; like, completely dwarfs most other sciences. It's easy to "create"/"define" coherent systems of information when you digitize things... it's just permutations on permutations. I think it helps to be pedantic and realize that most things you think you "know" about a problem probably aren't certainties. But, those uncertainties can be known, it's just a Google search or an hour (or many multiple, with return trips) in an IRC channel/mailing list away.

Read this (I found it very humorous): http://stilldrinking.org/programming-sucks, and if you only read one part, read the part under the heading "There will always be darkness."
          Last edited by reklipz; 05-09-2014, 12:08 AM.

Comment

For those that have a pissed off girlfriend, wife, boyfriend, or husband - just tell them this little heartbuster:

"If I had a single flower for every time I thought about you, I could walk forever in my garden"

If they don't flinch - you done fucked up good.
            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

measure twice, cut once
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
                "Israel is not only an unnecessary and self-made liability for the United States, it is an untreated and spreading cancer on our domestic politics, foreign policy, and national security. America has no genuine national security interests at stake in either Israel or Palestine; if they both disappeared tomorrow the welfare of Americans and the security of their country would not be impacted a lick. The Arab-Israeli religious war is a war that properly belongs solely to Israelis and Arabs; let them fight each other to the death with no interference in favor of either side from the United States. The continued, automatic, and idiotic identification of U.S. national interests as identical with Israel's made by our bipartisan political elite, the media, and those U.S. citizens who prefer Israeli to American security is only earning Americans deeper hatred and more wars with Muslims. There is no question that Israel has every right in the world to militarily defend itself to whatever extent it deems necessary, but neither Israel, the United States, nor any other nation has a "right" to exist. Nation-states survive if they can vanquish their enemies. The democratically elected Israeli govermment is right to try to vanquish Hamas; and the democratically elected Hamas regime has every right to try do the same to Israel. The point to keep squarely in view is that it does not matter to America's security who emerges the winner."

-Michael Scheuer
                Our own history would contradict this as we've used our "right to exist" to conquer and exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
                  Our own history would contradict this as we've used our "right to exist" to conquer and exploit.
                  manifest destiny
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
                    That's why he says neither the US.
                    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
                      -Edmund Burke

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

That's why he says neither the US.
                        Too little, too late.

Israel does have a right to exist, just as we have a right to defend our country's sovereignty.

Comment

Rights don't exist, so no one person or entity has a right to exist any more than I have a right to destroy said person or entity. We only have choices. We have justifications, history, and religion that are supposed to support these so called rights. But they exist only in your mind, in our evolved ability to be self aware and conscious. They die when you do.

MY RIDE

Comment

Rights don't exist, so no one person or entity has a right to exist any more than I have a right to destroy said person or entity. We only have choices. We have justifications, history, and religion that are supposed to support these so called rights. But they exist only in your mind, in our evolved ability to be self aware and conscious. They die when you do.
                            Dude - considering how abstract that statement is, it's simply not pragmatic thinking.

You must live in the comfort of the US to believe that "rights don't exist", where you are afforded so many without having to give up so little.

The protection of Israel is a good thing, regardless of how politically unpopular it might be. They have provided so many contributions to the world (USB flash drive?) and feature one of the only TRUE democracies in the region. Regardless of the aid we've provided, Israel has built an entire civilization where none existed, all while under the threat of complete annihilation. This is the epitome of human resilience and progress, something special that should be used as an example for many other countries born of ruins.

Comment

Whether I believe what you just said or not about Israel does not matter and I'm not going to argue that here. It may be good to have them as a US ally and it may be bad in the long run. But rights do NOT exist. Only in humans minds. Like morality. Nature doesn't give a hoot what you do. Some people believe a god gives them rights, I don't. You don't have certain privileges just because. You have physical abilities just because and you have choices because you're human. But those abilities you can use and choices you make have consequences good or bad(not morally) for yourself, family and country. That is what we're talking about, not rights.

MY RIDE

Comment

Whether I believe what you just said or not about Israel does not matter and I'm not going to argue that here. It may be good to have them as a US ally and it may be bad in the long run. But rights do NOT exist. Only in humans minds. Like morality. Nature doesn't give a hoot what you do. Some people believe a god gives them rights, I don't. You don't have certain privileges just because. You have physical abilities just because and you have choices because you're human. But those abilities you can use and choices you make have consequences good or bad(not morally) for yourself, family and country. That is what we're talking about, not rights.
                                Ok - from a purely natural perspective, I suppose nothing man made exists, but the beautiful thing about humanity is that we're mostly civilized which means we can create these moral instruments called rights.

Your argument is mostly philosophical and technically correct, but it's just not very pragmatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X