Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any differences in F22a1 and H23 Injectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any differences in F22a1 and H23 Injectors?

So I purchased a H23 intake from a local junkyard, and I left the fuel rail and injectors on it (I don't know why I didn't take them off in the yard, and then I had to pay for them).

Is there any use for the H23 injectors or fuel rail on my F22a?

I can bring the parts back to the yard and get credit towards another purchase, I'm wondering if I should just do that haha.
    I'm faster then a prius

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
    So I purchased a H23 intake from a local junkyard, and I left the fuel rail and injectors on it (I don't know why I didn't take them off in the yard, and then I had to pay for them).

Is there any use for the H23 injectors or fuel rail on my F22a?

I can bring the parts back to the yard and get credit towards another purchase, I'm wondering if I should just do that haha.
    Depending on what you are trying to do you may not need to upgrade injectors, i know they are not expensive but depending on what you have planned there are always better options.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Well I'm not really trying to do anything haha. I just accidentally bought these with the h23 manifold, I'm thinking I'll just return them to the yard.

Edit: I am planning on doing a very mild turbo set up on my stock F22a1, these wouldn't be big enough for 200-225 horsepower would they?
      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

H23A1 injectors are the same size and resistance as your F22 injectors. Might as well take them back.
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Same part number, even.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

If you want to do a mild turbo setup, DSM 440cc "blue top" injectors are generally the go-to item.

Comment

I'm dumb, should have just taken them off.

Good to know, thanks guys!
              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                If you want to do a mild turbo setup, DSM 440cc "blue top" injectors are generally the go-to item.
                Oh look! You're selling some, how convenient!

Might have to buy those off you in the (hopefully) near future.
                I'm faster then a prius

Comment

indeed. Though I'd have said that even if I wasn't! Jarrett did discover some good options as well, if you want to spend skittle more and do a little more work.

Comment

Working...
                  X