Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Update and help me with this trim piece:P (slow net beware :P)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update and help me with this trim piece:P (slow net beware :P)

Hi everyone just a short update
    I worked my ass off to get the paint up to my standards :P, I used meguires crystal paint cleaner than went over with some turtle wax then washed it with ultimate wash and wax :P(Just stuff in dads shed )... Also the image with the arrow can someone tell me which car its off i got it from the dealer with this trim because it was in a bad accident.
    Thanks
    Anthony
    Enjoy the pics :P

God damn ding on my boot lid :P and see the corolla in the background >

Comment

Looks good. Not sure on the trim. Kinda hard to tell with the sun in your eyes Haha. What country you from?
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
        Looks good. Not sure on the trim. Kinda hard to tell with the sun in your eyes Haha. What country you from?
        Australia and thx took hours :/

Comment

Looks like the side molding off of a 90/91 CB. They are fatter than 92/93, thought both are interchangable.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
            Looks like the side molding off of a 90/91 CB. They are fatter than 92/93, thought both are interchangable.
            Took the words right outta my mouth

Comment

I think it looks fine from afar, I wouldn't mess with the trimming, unless your like some super pro at cutting it with some plastic cutter. Looks fine to me overall.

Comment

I thought the trim with the ridge only came in 90-91 accords? I have a 92 and it's got the plain trim. Damn I like the ridged trim it has so much character.

Comment

Its from a 92-93 accord. the 90-91 are the blocky style like the one you have there.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                  member ride thread
                  11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                  People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                  I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                  John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Well my bumpers from a wagon rofl and my doors from a diff car D:

Comment

never saw a front 92-93 bumper with that wide of trim.

looks good man. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                        never saw a front 92-93 bumper with that wide of trim.

looks good man. later.
                        Its a 91 wagon front dreadfuly from being smashed nothing lines up....

And thanks man i love stock look and im ocd bout clean car XD

Comment

I don't see anything wrong here. Keep her clean and enjoy it.
                          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                            I don't see anything wrong here. Keep her clean and enjoy it.
                            Rofl i gave up enjoying a long long time go :/

Comment

Working...
                            X