Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ola from florida land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ola from florida land

Well new to the cb7 club but not new to hondas. Had a American fetish for a lil bit but came back to my roots. Picked up a 92 w/ 331k miles on it for 1k here in daytona. Main reason I did this was do to the fact had 1 owner and literally documented from the date of purchase (lol even had the original owners manual and stereo key card and stereo). Interior is literally as clean as the first day out of the factory. Outside not so much, since she came from Pennsylvania she has some rust and my vanity is making me crazy. Has 2 rust spots under the paint on both rear fenders, rust in the area of the gas fill and rear trunk sux so bad needs to be replaced (rust under the license plate were theirs a big ass hole).

Plans for her are as follows, married so wife wont let me race like I use to so she said I can do a mild build so I can still have fun but keep me out of trouble.
    Found a f22a6 at the jy so picked it up for 100 and gonna rebuild it and do a dsm turbo setup on it and boost to round 9-10. Really just wanna have about 200hp max and be very reliable. Not trying to make god numbers since it will be a dd. Ill take pics of interior this weekend and exterior shots also. Glad to be here and love all the info ive been finding.

Take care guys and gals
    devlz

Welcome to the community.

Comment

Welcome! I'm in Daytona as well I drive the lowered burgundy CB9 with yellow fogs, rep Mugen lip, tinted high beams, and some stickers on the back. If you don't see me you'll hear me, and that's for sure! What color is yours?
      '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
      '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
      '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Originally posted by turboHLS30 View Post
        Welcome! I'm in Daytona as well I drive the lowered burgundy CB9 with yellow fogs, rep Mugen lip, tinted high beams, and some stickers on the back. If you don't see me you'll hear me, and that's for sure! What color is yours?
        lol ive actually think ive seen that. mines is gold in color. gonna keep her the same color just sand the sand off and fix it properly and touch up paint it since the car just needs a damn good 3phase wax.

Comment

ola FL im in brevard county an started on my cb7 mild build as well its my family / dd car like devizluv just getting back in the seen again i have a f22a1 auto tran skunk 2 spring stock struts for now just sprayed my interior black an started doing carbon fiber trim work

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7junky90 View Post
            ola FL im in brevard county an started on my cb7 mild build as well its my family / dd car like devizluv just getting back in the seen again i have a f22a1 auto tran skunk 2 spring stock struts for now just sprayed my interior black an started doing carbon fiber trim work
            nice, lol its good to be back in the scene

Well just got back from disney and decided to take her for a drive, found to leaks, one on the inside passenger side, leaking to the right of the car around front passenger seat, thinking the seal on the window is shot. Also in the trunk area, passenger side again looks like the trunk area, ima look into it after I replace the trunk to see if thats a cause to it. Blah and I see the damn alarm that was installed apparently they didnt know wtf they were doing cuz my system reset after sitting for 3 days and hitting the unlock button. Idk if I should rewire it or say FU alarm system and yank it out and get a quality alarm. Plan to go jy tomorrow and rape it some hopefully! Let me know fellow cb7ers

Comment

what i was working on lastnight

Comment

i got a big leak on driver side no window motor or regulater got 1 from the jy an they faild me so new 1 from ebay is on its way my skunk2 spring will be here tommoro get these nasty 56 buck coils an sleeves off im slamed 5 inchs in the front right now an a 1/2 lip in the road feels like driving off road

Comment

How goes it? I'm in Orlando
                  My 91 ex coupe
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

Originally posted by dockinrez View Post
                    How goes it? I'm in Orlando
                    nice im loving it how we have a decent size following in the surrounding counties woot.

Comment

we should all have a meet up or somethen get a local cb7 group going

Comment

You need to join the FlAccords FB and forum.
                        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                          You need to join the FlAccords FB and forum.
                          thanks just joined there also

Comment

Welcome! from Orlando here as well..

we also have a FB group dedicated for people in FL there you could meet some really cool peoples!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/258713114149417/

Lou's Build Thread!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                            "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

See im all the way in palm bay an most people hear have 240s or civics tuned so I stand ou
                              t with the cb7

Comment

Working...
                              X