No announcement yet.

And Yet, another Wagon ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice find. I would give anything if mine was a 5 speed.

Comment

About time brother!! Glad to see you in a wagon. now i warn you once you get a wagon there is no going back lol

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
        About time brother!! Glad to see you in a wagon. now i warn you once you get a wagon there is no going back lol
        indeed that is truck
        back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          Oi Felipe .. yes, there isn't any doubt that this is what I've wanted to do since ...
          well .. you know!

NO rust, one side molding (drivers rear) needs to be replaced. I want edm ones anyway.
          Oh and, the damn hatch won't open.
          That could be major .. since I just went thru that with my sedan (drivers door).
          So uhh, I could be searching soon for an entire rear hatch .. BUT, I hope not.

Motor's ok, I can see smoke in the mirror (enough to be concerned) in every gear cept for 4rth and 5th.
          Once I'm down the road, I don't see it. But if I catch a light and go thru the motions,
          it shows. It'll never pass smog as it is, so, therefore a new a6 is in mind ..
          Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
          dude tommi!!
          that wagon looks dope!
          its really good looking!! is it here yet?
          i really want to snap some pics with you!!

dude call me when you get a chance man!!
          We'll talk tomorrow .. and thanks for chiming in man. Ad thanks for your help!
          Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
          dude tommi!!
          that wagon looks dope!
          its really good looking!! is it here yet?
          i really want to snap some pics with you!!

dude call me when you get a chance man!!
          Yes, it took a few years lol! Thanks!
          Originally posted by i-07 View Post
          indeed that is truck
          Thanks .. it's got alot to get done to it before it takes shape ..
          I checked out your wagon .. very nice. There's some great CB9's here at CB7T

Which of course, led me to do what I just did .. lol!

I like the armrest, my 90 nebber had that. The off-center hand/brake cover is cool too.
          It has the 4 switch cut-out option that I've always wanted ..
          You can never have too many switches .... lmao!

I'd like to do the 5 lug conversion as well. The options with 4 lug, well .. in terms of OEM
          are very limited.
          And I read in someone's thread that they said the 15's on the wagon are just not big enough.
          I'd have to agree, and the ones that I've seen with 16's look just right.
          I know that I won't go any larger then that.

I really need to figure out why the damn rear hatch won't open.
          Ya think they woulda mentioned that, no? Grrr
          Is there a way to crawl in the back and take the panel off while it's shut? lol.
          This was not in the plans ..

Thanks again guys .. and Felipe .. I'm going F/F version 1 with the suspension.
          All the research that I've done simply says that it's a no brainer.
          Pedro brother, I'll see you around 4 tomorrow .. I'll call you around 3ish, if not, you call me. k?

I gotz some readingz to do ..
          Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 03-13-2011, 09:32 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

i love you wagon...........it so mint....lol
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Damn, Nice find! Whatcha gonna do w/ the sedan? Dibs on your springs! I've seen you a few times going up and down Sahara. Maybe you've noticed a satin black sedan w/ flushie ridin as low as you. We gotta get a CB702nerz meet before we hit the triple digits out here in the dessert. Once again congrats, n hope to see it in person soon.

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702 View Post
                Damn, Nice find! Whatcha gonna do w/ the sedan? Dibs on your springs! I've seen you a few times going up and down Sahara. Maybe you've noticed a satin black sedan w/ flushie ridin as low as you. We gotta get a CB702nerz meet before we hit the triple digits out here in the dessert. Once again congrats, n hope to see it in person soon.
                hahaha, right on Hector! You shoul honk next time
                The sedan is spoken for already .. and yeah, we should hook up sometime.

Thanks brudda!
                Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 03-14-2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Nice find. It took me a while to find my cb9 also. I wanted an auto so it made it a little easier. The f&f 1 are great. I have my wag with a mild tire tuck all around, and it still rides nice.
                  2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                  2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                  CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                  GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Well you got a nice wagon there! You also know the right people to help. Can't go wrong with Jarhead, Master of the wagons! As for me, I'm like so not a mechanic, or electrician, can't do body work, but I am so hooked bad on the wagon! you will be too! You'll notice yours in a parking lot,maybe not the newest but it's the most stylish.
                    mine

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                      Yo Deev, we needz to statz a Wagon category here at CB7T .. o'wiat ..
                      Then we'd have to do a Seadan and Coupe .. err .. hmm. Welll?
                      forsho...we wagons need our own space here...lol
                      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

My friends wagon is Cobalt blue. When he first bought it back in 2005, it was mint just like yours but after some hard use and 2 wrecks, its not as good as it once was. He is trying to upgrade to a CE1 now but if he finds that cobalt blue again in a CB it will be his. From living in Columbia SC, he had the only cobalt in town. The rest are white, rosewood brown, and gray.

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                          forsho...we wagons need our own space here...lol
                          LMAO! We do man ..
                          Maybe I can talk Deev into a Vegas vacation, lather him with some Vegas Ladies, and maybe
                          juusst maybe .. he'll get drunk enough so that I can talk him into it.

Oh and .. PS: I wantz your rimz ..

Originally posted by Skeet Skeet View Post
                          My friends wagon is Cobalt blue. When he first bought it back in 2005, it was mint just like yours but after some hard use and 2 wrecks, its not as good as it once was. He is trying to upgrade to a CE1 now but if he finds that cobalt blue again in a CB it will be his. From living in Columbia SC, he had the only cobalt in town. The rest are white, rosewood brown, and gray.
                          I know man, the Cobalt Blue is simply golden .. very few left on the road .. specially in 5 speed.

I'll be updating this soon, as the motor swap is half way there .. then it's off to Joe on Dean Martin
                          for a tweaking in the cat-back (seadan to wagon .. with a little ~ in it lol!)
                          Then it's off to a body shop for some minor work .. not much, few dents here n there.
                          Then she goes for paint. I ordered the Function n Form type 2's this morning ..
                          Should be here when we're just about done with the swap .. latest he said was Friday for shipping.

Peter, give me a call whenever man .. we're still on for thursday morning right?
                          Thanks for all your hard work brother ..

Comment

My son Joey is going to Vegas this weekend. I'd like you to meet him. PM me and I'll give you his # ...he will have 2 girls with him (Not his girlfriends so you might like one..or both).

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                              My son Joey is going to Vegas this weekend. I'd like you to meet him. PM me and I'll give you his # ...he will have 2 girls with him (Not his girlfriends so you might like one..or both).
                              LOL! Both? Damn ..

Thanks for the offer, too bad we'll be doing this swap and what-not ..
                              Seriously .. I'll PM you tho .. always glad to meet a member and or they're family.

Comment

Well the girls of course are 21 like Joe. Yeah, they are cute and fun. Joe will be driving the coupe that I tried so hard to get helped on here. I will tell him to drive by and say hi or have you over the hotel. PM me

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Working...
                                X