Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My "ricer" K24 powered CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Doesn't "vtec killer" imply running a camshaft with a single lobe profile?
    I don't know much about the K series at all, but that sounds like a pretty interesting creation!
    I an using "VTEC Killers" in my H22 if that makes people happy...

Comment

Yessir. The K24a1/a4/a8 have a single lobe on the exhaust and 2 lobes on the intake. The intake only runs on 1 valve per cylinder below 2200rpms.

Since the Accord, CR-V, and Element engines dont have a place for the LMA, you just swap in the exhaust rockers to the intake side. You can use OEM honda cams, say from the TSX or TypeS and make more power. But the down fall is losing bottom end power. From what i've read, the CR-V head flows just as much as the TypeS head, it just doesn't have the casting marks for the LMA.

I have the accord block, and if you plan on putting a CR-V head on, like I am, You MUST replace the pistons and rods, or you'll be replacing valves first turnover.

I haven't seen too many of these set ups, I'm just nervous it wouldnt make the power I would like to see from it.

sorry for the thread jack Scott.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Which engine are you running Scott?

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
          Which engine are you running Scott?
          CRV block and RSX Type S head. Simple.

Comment

Protect is right Scott! I had no clue you were on this forum until I stumbled across the EG F build, but on a serious note, I appreciate all you have done for my family, and given us a broader horizon.

Thomas P.

Comment

This is one helluva build.. sounds sick tho.. if only.. haha

Comment

Nice build. Always good to see someone thinking outside the box

Comment

love this car i have had to change my pants like 10 times when i see this.

Comment

Sick! Ive seen this car on youtube before but I didn't know he was a member here. Super clean and deserves a magazine spread.
                    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Scott has a presence on most of the major Accord and general Honda forums.
                      Not many CBs get ONE engine build as impressive as this car has had, let alone two!

Comment

Amazing job on plopping that K in there man! Hopefully one day ill be able to afford it and do it myself lol keep up the awesome work!
                        1991 Accord LX Coupe H22 Swap (Sold)
                        1993 Accord EX Sedan (Curent Project)
                        2003 Civic SI Hatch (Sold)
                        2003 Pontiac Grand Am ("In a Better Place")
                        2004 GMC Envoy (The Daily that won't die) Currently at 380k shooting for 400k

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                          Sick! Ive seen this car on youtube before but I didn't know he was a member here. Super clean and deserves a magazine spread.
                          ... Another magazine spread.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

great swap bro its alot diff than h22 everything ive been in the corrado havent messed with my honda in a minute but thats a beautiful swap how hard was it for the tranny?
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                            i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Working...
                            X