Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

BB6 Dash swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
    lol

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Wow Man I Just Look Through this whole thread and when i saw your dash i almost teared up on how AWSOME it is and i only have one thing to say WOWWWW lol good shit

Comment

You my friend are a CB7 GOD!!!!! I give you accord of the month based on your interior alone, shit, Accord of the year!!!! and I haven't even seen the exterior of your car!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post
          You my friend are a CB7 GOD!!!!! I give you accord of the month based on your interior alone, shit, Accord of the year!!!! and I haven't even seen the exterior of your car!!!!!!!
          check my MR thread! Page 4 has the best exterior pics

Comment

AMAZING work!!!! YOu are an inspiration!!

Comment

looking good

Comment

I have checked this thread daily, and it has been totally worth it.

Definitely nice work.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Totally Forgot about this thread ! . . . Thing looks Crazy Unique

iThink That Black Leather OEM Dash Finish Would have Made It That Much Official "IMO"

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

VERY nice work! That looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by manny38special View Post
                      AMAZING work!!!! YOu are an inspiration!!
                      Originally posted by dreamshatter View Post
                      looking good
                      Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                      I have checked this thread daily, and it has been totally worth it.

Definitely nice work.
                      Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                      Totally Forgot about this thread ! . . . Thing looks Crazy Unique

iThink That Black Leather OEM Dash Finish Would have Made It That Much Official "IMO"

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                      VERY nice work! That looks great!
                      Thanks a lot you guys! It's nice to be getting it all back together in time for summer. Friday i'm taking it in for an alignment to get it set up for autocross, and I'm racing on Sunday! i'll keep the updates coming when I have them!

Comment

amazing customization!! you really know how to do it. i love how stock it looks

"Cleft"
                        Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Pure f*cking sex!
                          Great job! *bows*

MRT

Comment

Looking good, hope things keep going well, cant wait to see how it comes out in the end.

Comment

looks sick.......realy nice work but arnt you scared the sun would fade the swade

Comment

just saw this thread and I am totally amazed! good work man! I can't wait to see everything put together!

.. I'm definitely inspired!
                                -:¦:-
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                                X