Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone on here selling their 93 H22A CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone on here selling their 93 H22A CB7?

Didn't see this listed in the classifieds on CB7tuner; is this a member's car?

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ct...294783380.html
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Looks kinda familiar, but not really. If I get bored maybe I'll look around and see if I can spot whom owns it.
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

If it is one of us, I'm surprised it's not instantly known. It's very well done, and not many Euro R swaps go unnoticed around here! It's also fairly rare that someone with a nice CB7 isn't a member here, if only casual.
      Sounds like it's being sold by a dealer, but they clearly have some understanding of what's done to the car. That's actually a pretty fair price. Mods don't normally increase the value of a car, unless the mods are what the buyer would do to the car themselves (and you'll pay more than $4000 to build that.) The rust is unfortunate, but pretty much unavoidable given the location (and not that bad at that!)

I wouldn't mind that myself, honestly. I'd toss the Megan Racing suspension, rip out those HIDs until I could do a proper retrofit, and decide whether I wanted amber corners or red/clear tails (having both at the same time is like having a mullet!)

Comment

Dang, I wanna snatch that car up!
        I'm faster then a prius

Comment

I want... but can't
          ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

damn, that swap is worth half the value of the car by itself

Comment

weird how they rigged up the iacv onto the firewall

Comment

Nice looking accord.
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I don't need another one (do I dare think about selling Ruby?). I probably won't be able to resist going to look at it. The building in the background kinda looks like the one where I bought some parts (93 LX sedan) from a guy earlier this summer.
                  90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                  08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I know it's not the same car, but I immediately thought BustedLX when I saw that car.

How's that for a throwback for the OG guys.

Comment

You still keep in touch with him deev? Didn't he upgrade to a Lexus? I still look back on a lot of his DIYs
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Nah. I think he was on his way out by the time I became a moderator, even. Never really knew the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                          You still keep in touch with him deev? Didn't he upgrade to a Lexus? I still look back on a lot of his DIYs
                          uncle_el had the Lexus. So did Adam (rebels) too.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Nah. I think he was on his way out by the time I became a moderator, even. Never really knew the guy.
                          Yeah, that sounds about right. I think he was a big H-T or HondaSociety guy. He PM'd me after I did my rust repair, but that's the extent of my interactions.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                            I know it's not the same car, but I immediately thought BustedLX when I saw that car.

How's that for a throwback for the OG guys.
                            Man thats a throwback for sure...how about when there was some minor drama involving that one girl named Natalie who was on here for a short period. haha
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                              Man thats a throwback for sure...how about when there was some minor drama involving that one girl named Natalie who was on here for a short period. haha
                              I thought that was AccordTuner? She ended up with a DSM or something. Rebels knew her. I remember there was drama but it was before me.

Comment

Working...
                              X