What kind of Laptop do you have???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBM R40 no mods

these things are tanks. on my 2nd one in 8yrs. my first one worked for 2yrs with the screen completely broken off after falling 7ft from a shelf

Comment

im still waiting to get one of your laptops

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
        im still waiting to get one of your laptops
        One of mine? I'm gonna have 2 inspiron 6000 machines available soon, and have a dozen t40-t43 machines delivered soon.

Comment

i have an msi a2600 that i bought at my job (office depot)

intel i5 , 4gb ram , 320 gb hard drive .. it does what i need it to do and for 420$ it wasnt a bad price

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            HP zd7000

maxed out specs

pentium 4 HT 3.2ghz
            2gb ddr2 ram
            fastest possible IDE laptop interface hard drive ( unsure of its name anymore )

Only thing i still need is the nvidia 5700 graphics card, i only have the 5200

i've owned about 10+ laptops i could go on and on but i wont lol
            you mean yours still works?

and to participate- 15in macbook pro
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

My Toshiba NB-205 Netbook. I bought it last year through Tiger direct, and got every upgrade it was offered with.

It runs circles around my BF's Dell netbook in computing power, wireless signal reception, and battery life.

I wanted a pink netbook, and Toshiba offered the best one at the lowest price. Had I had this made by Dell it would have been an extra 60 bucks for the color!!!
              Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post

My Toshiba NB-205 Netbook. I bought it last year through Tiger direct, and got every upgrade it was offered with.

It runs circles around my BF's Dell netbook in computing power, wireless signal reception, and battery life.

I wanted a pink netbook, and Toshiba offered the best one at the lowest price. Had I had this made by Dell it would have been an extra 60 bucks for the color!!!
                I've got that same one in blue. The battery life is starting to go down a little bit, but it's great for what it is.

I've also got a Dell E1505 I had from college, but the mouse button broke and the hinge is also slowly starting to break. I still use it when I want a bigger screen.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                  I've got that same one in blue. The battery life is starting to go down a little bit, but it's great for what it is.

I've also got a Dell E1505 I had from college, but the mouse button broke and the hinge is also slowly starting to break. I still use it when I want a bigger screen.
                  Let me check, but I think I have an extra set of mouse buttons and hinges...

Comment

^^^You are kewlzors person to know, huh?

I <3 My Netbook! How long have you had yours?
                    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                      Let me check, but I think I have an extra set of mouse buttons and hinges...
                      I have hinges for the Inspiron 6000. unfortunately that wont help you, since you would need them from a 6400 or E1505.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                        I have hinges for the Inspiron 6000. unfortunately that wont help you, since you would need them from a 6400 or E1505.
                        Thanks anyways.

I feel like I can probably fix the hinge issue. The left click button on the mouse broke pretty soon after I got it (Dell-furnished replacement model for my old Inspiron 1000 that broke after a year)

I could never just source the click pad, it seemed like I'd need the whole top half of the base (keyboard, etc). Plus the battery on it is fried. To refurb it would be approximately the same price as a new one. Shame because it's not a bad laptop.

Comment

Acer Aspire 1410

Windows 7

11.5 screen size

SU2300 CPU 1.2GHZ

Max Res 1366x768

Video- Intel GMA 4500

RAM-2Gi of DDR2....might bump it up to 4 soon.

160G HDD

HDMI out+ VGA out

Multi card reader

Dolby Digital Room surround

6cell lithium ion

So far this thing has been great and im glad i did months of research.

Only con is that there is a glitch with the system that drains the battery pretty quickly when it is not plugged in and off.

When it is on, it lasts a good 4 1/2 hours on heavy use.

Comment

i have a 2008 compaq presario cq50

15.4-inch Diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display, 1280 x 800 resolution
                            2.00 Ghz Intel Pentium Dual Core Mobile Processor T3200 with 1MB L2 Cache
                            2048MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm), 160GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA), 5700 nvidia graphics i think, but that sucks.

This computer has served me well and i think it still has a few more years

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Qompaq presario cq60-615DX

2gb RAM 250gb Hard drive 15.6 inch display

single core processor with intel celeron running windows7

My first lap top and it covers all my basic expectations so I'm happy and it was like $400 out the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X