X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    Thanks man cant wait for another meet. Hoping to meet you

Originally posted by Gtseviper View Post
    what arp studs did you use for this head?
    thanks
    the studs I used were bought for a h23a1, Part # 208-4307
    its the same part number for f22a as well. So either one works,
    You have an interesting build, Your gonna make some good numbers bro

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
    Fuck this build is exciting!
    I know im hella anxious. Sucks cus im always outta town. Just have the weekns to work on her

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

I'm kinda shifting to the f22b head instead...to much complication with the H head...I have a headache now...lol
      New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
      tsx retrofit
      f22b dohc boosted
      custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Originally posted by Gtseviper View Post
        I'm kinda shifting to the f22b head instead...to much complication with the H head...I have a headache now...lol
        The H series vtec heads are badass, but the non vtecs heads are jus as good when you got work to them. I wanted to things different than a g22 or h22. Let me tell you it would be alot cheaper to build SOHC, only one cam, and the valvetrain is already mass produced by bisimoto. And they flow sooo dam well

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

*UPDATE*
          I got my BISIMOTO internals in the mail. Droppd off the block at KaizenSpeed for a bore,decking, and cleaning it. Also installing the KS balanceshaft emlinator kit. KS is building my block, Blueprint and assembly.

BISI f22a rods

BISI 86mm Pistons

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

damn you already got yours(damn me being on the east coast)
            ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
              damn you already got yours(damn me being on the east coast)
              LOL yeah got them last wensday, Well worth the wait! so anxious to get this biatch running! Working on the two cb's at the moment, new setups for both as well as tunes.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                LOL yeah got them last wensday, Well worth the wait! so anxious to get this biatch running! Working on the two cb's at the moment, new setups for both as well as tunes.
                you didn't get them coated did you b/c i got mine with the ceramic coating and that is probably why they are not here yet
                ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

you didn't get them coated did you b/c i got mine with the ceramic coating and that is probably why they are not here yet
                  Yeah there coated as well. But i ordered mine well over a month ago, took about 3 weeks for them to get here. IDK wats up with yours, have u called them?

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                  11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

yes i have spoke with randy
                    he mentioned that they are waiting on pistons to return from coating and they will be shipped

i am not in any real hurry as in, needing them for a customer or finishing the motor by a deadline in any way, but the sooner the better(i am very anxious)
                    ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

just noticed that the coatings do not look much different than the metal itself

when i got my pistons(stock pt3 cast pistons) coated from a company called Calico Coatings they were significantly different in look

[IMG][/IMG]
                      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

*UPDATE*

Ok guys my blocks built now! Picking it up tomorrow. The block was machined and built by Ried "owner" of KaizenSpeed! The block is a f22a1: New oem oil pump, New oem main/rod bearings to KS SPECS, New oem thrust washers, KS balance shaft eliminator kit, 86mm 9:1 Bisi pistons, and Bisi long ratio rods!

New oil pump and KS kit

Last edited by NWaccord; 05-19-2012, 01:23 AM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

hell yeah man, build looks good can't wait to get my pistons and rods in

seeing those pictures(brings back memories) makes me want to build another motor soon.
                          ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

hell yeah man, build looks good can't wait to get my pistons and rods in

seeing those pictures(brings back memories) makes me want to build another motor soon.
                            Thanks bro. Im just waiting for my BISI valve train to come in, but I pretty much have everthing together. Gonna have to brace it up soon

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

damn son sick build, that block alone is probly 2k$ huh? what whp are you shooting for 600?

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                                damn son sick build, that block alone is probly 2k$ huh? what whp are you shooting for 600?
                                thanks bro! the block is close to 2k$. KaizenSpeed gives me good deals since Ive tookn him sooo much buisness. But the 2k is with all the labor,small parts, and the Stuff I bought from Bisi so its a good deal I think. Im shooting for at least 500whp on VP C12 and a nice fat torque curve nd make it hold pretty high. I have the block at home now, I will take bettr pics of it. MY bisi valvetrain is coming in the mail already should have it running in 2 weeks and in about a month fully tuned

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X