No announcement yet.

So Canada, what's new with your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fixed the lock, wd40 straw stuck inside...was pretty *** getting it out and not really fun putting the lock back together

A & A Auto Service
    Pro-Spec
    TorontoJDM
    "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Ill see about some Celsior pics when I get home.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Hey Dustin,

What kinda prep did you and V do before the bancroft rally. Im pretty much stock with snows. I also have a light bar I can mount up if need be.

Also was it the navigational rally or just the rally cross?

Hoping to try it out this year.

Thanks for your help man!

-Andre

Comment

Dustin, pretty sick. The Tercel's were always had a cute little shape lol.
          I think I was you driving it over the summer on Townline road and you were heading south and I passed you in a green CB7 sedan.

But yeah for the graphite it did NOT protect the locks from moisture and they did freeze up after water got in. But they DO defrost/lube the lock really well after 5 minutes or so of staying the lock. De-icer lube kind of works. Weird because this never ever happened to the wagon lol. Also I heard WD40 fucks up the lock and makes everything gum up and stick.

+1 on the Celsior pics anyways!
          Current:
          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Interesting you should ask about the rally, since Im just putting my shit heap back together specifically for that. Ive got a bit to do, but its a Tercel, theres no rocket science.

As far as preparation is concerned, the lights are nice, but not essential. V and I just had his stock lights and that was it. I would spend as much time reading up on the types of maps and notes that you will get and really concentrate on that. It dosent matter how many lights you have if you get lost and cant find any of the control areas ... (trust me LOL). Also ... be WELL RESTED !!! I cant stress that enough. IF you start getting tired and your reflexes start to slow down, you can EXPECT to crash ... again ... TRUST ME.

oh yeah ... grab a saftey triangle .. you will need one to get through tech.

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

fixed the rear wiper on my ef, the brushes werent contacting the stator...can finally see behind me when it rains and stuff

A & A Auto Service
              Pro-Spec
              TorontoJDM

Comment

bumper's off and im trying to line up a legend sedan lip to it but not turning out the greatest, finally got a horn after 10 months of not being able to honk, removed stock intake which seemed to have a lot of oil in the tube, resonator almost out but one rusted ass bolt on the back of it wont come off and its getting annoying
                IG:worldboss_sanjcb7

Comment

ef's alternator decided to kill itself...replaced it but now have a battery light on...charging but the light is on fix that shit tomorrow

A & A Auto Service
                  Pro-Spec
                  TorontoJDM

Comment

Hmm, just waiting for Tein springs to arrive in a week or so. Got my tan seatbelts installed last weekend which completed my interior swap.

Comment

fuck...need another alternator...i hate doing things twice

A & A Auto Service
                      Pro-Spec
                      TorontoJDM

Comment

Replaced the windshield washer pump.

Comment

new alternator and rebuilt passenger driveshaft for the ef...accord just sits there like a douche

A & A Auto Service
                          Pro-Spec
                          TorontoJDM

Comment

VVTLi > VTEC ..... that is all

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

^
                              started my car just now...getting excited to do engine work spring cant get here sooner...also excited for cb7t meets this year, cause i know Josh is gonna work his ass off like he always does to set up these meets so everyone needs to show some love and actually fucking go to these things for fucks sakes

A & A Auto Service
                              Pro-Spec
                              TorontoJDM

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox View Post
                                ^
                                started my car just now...getting excited to do engine work spring cant get here sooner...also excited for cb7t meets this year, cause i know Josh is gonna work his ass off like he always does to set up these meets so everyone needs to show some love and actually fucking go to these things for fucks sakes
                                AMEN!!!! we need meets like cb7t has in the states!!

New heart and soul H22A4
                                Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                                Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                                Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Working...
                                X