Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

how do i prevent my car from bing stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if not that then a kill switch will work. i have yet to put mine in tho. so i dont no y im even bringin it up. shit works tho when done nicley. ie wires bein tuck, lookin all oem. gotta hide theee bitch.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
      yea and i think compustar has the same thing.
      You sir, are correct. CompuStar makes excellent products as well. Far superior to DEI, in my opinion

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
      Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
      Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
      [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

crackheads already tried to take my car the same way, I havent done it yet but take rear door handles from junk yard and install in front on yours so there will be no key access, also, do a relay kill switch like everyone is saying, our cars are hondas and #1 stolen cars.. hope this helps

GAMETIME!!!!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
          that is the smartest thing ive ever seen lmao

Comment

o ok thanks u gys ye i love my cb alot lol
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/attachme...1&d=1257021929

Comment

i need LoJack also bcuz wen iwas 13 i had a black cb7 an sum1 broke the lock off of it it was a nice car but the black was fading an the rear bumber was faling off an now 4 my cb7 i actually need lojack bcuz theirs a team out where i live an they actually be jacking car http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/attachme...1&d=1257022800
              Attached Files

Comment

Laugh or not, this is how they store humvees when not in use in the military.

Comment

dame 4realz thats good way also bcuz i nvr seen that done b4 i always 2 the steering lock but nvr chain the wheel 2 the shfiter wit the wheel lock

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyboy View Post
                    dame 4realz thats good way also bcuz i nvr seen that done b4 i always 2 the steering lock but nvr chain the wheel 2 the shfiter wit the wheel lock
                    You're not a girl, and we're not your boyfriends. Quit typing like that.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

repost
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137008

plenty of good answers in that thread
                      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

thats so funny..lol something i never thought of

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Originally posted by mak View Post
                          You sir, are correct. CompuStar makes excellent products as well. Far superior to DEI, in my opinion
                          werd up i have one on my car....basic one but its still awsome

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Just like Quick release Steering Wheels..they should make Quick Release Pedals..=]..try taking a car with no pedals!!..

Comment

if they really want your car aint no stoping them but the first thing that you gotta do is get your alarm up and running it will deter thief not stop it

Comment

also with prayer and a very good alarm a fenced yard if possible and tinted windows all help the more advertising you do of what you have the more suspectible you are to being ripped off ive had it happen to me once and i hated it it was taken right from infront of my window

Comment

Working...
                                X