Update Lifsatrip7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update Lifsatrip7

I dont really know where to begin. It's been a few years since Todd aka Lifsatrip7 death. I know that he did post on here. but I wanted to update everyone on the outcome of his death and inform everyone what was going on. i will just post a few news articles from everything and let you all see for yourself.

RIP TODD aka Lifsatrip7

The first link is a link to HS which his "wife" first reported his death to friends.... skim threw the pages you will see.

HS link

now this shit sickens me!

Todd Sommer Death

^^ Be sure to watch the video!

News Article 1

News Article 2

If I started this topic in the wrong section I appoligize.
    Last edited by 96_CivicEX; 01-07-2006, 07:07 PM.
    RIP Todd aka Lifsatrip7

Originally posted by 96_CivicEX
    I know that he did post on here.
    i looked up his name and nothing comes up as far as posts. it doesnt even show that he is a member. but that could be cause a mod deleted him because of his death.

the links with the video and the 2nd news thing dont work on my cpu.

Comment

maybe they posted under a different name his wife used sommeraccord. I do know that theres people on here that know him. Or like you said it could be deleted because of his death.

If the links dont work on here you can do a yahoo search and type in

Cynthia Sommer Murder or Todd Sommer
      RIP Todd aka Lifsatrip7

Comment

i remember hearing about him and this truly sucks how she could act all sadf and shit be responsible... lets put it this way tho hes in a better place and u know where shes going....... rip

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

didnt he pass before this site was even around? im pretty sure bc i remember hearing about it before i went to accord tuner and i didnt learn of cb7 till after at.

anyway that storys real fucked up. she deserves the death penalty, sad that theres kids involved though

Comment

yeah he did i just checked the hs link and it happened in 02.... either way its a fucked up story and may he RIP

The Chronicles.

Comment

yes it did happen awhile ago but the outcome of everything was just released. I just wanted to share things, because i know a few people on here knew him. I hope it was ok to post it.
              RIP Todd aka Lifsatrip7

Comment

im not a mod personally but i dont htink anyone has aproblem with u posting its completely fine

The Chronicles.

Comment

That's terrible. I have no doubts that she'll get what she's got coming....

By the way, neither the "Todd Sommer Death" link or the "News Article 2" link work.

Comment

ok let me see if I can fix the links. Thanks for letting me know
                    RIP Todd aka Lifsatrip7

Comment

You can also find some info at HondaSociety. Thats where I hailed from before cb7tuner was around. Todd was a great guy, and it was saddening to know that he passed away, being such a great member. Once in a while I check that forum, and today wondered why that initial thread was continually being bumped to the top. I read and found out. It really sucks how such people like her will do something like that. If it were a worthless person that was like her, it wouldnt be as bad, but taking down an innocent guy that was only out there to help.

May he finally RIP now that the truth has surfaced.

Comment

he passed away on february 18th, 2002. he was a good guy and very helpful when needed.

he passed a while before this board was created.. most of the old skool hs members like howitt/rebels, marshun, rhoad racing, ect.. remember him

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... DOHC

Comment

omfg... I am in complete and utter shock...

Todd deserved better... one of the more helpful, patient guys I had ever talked to and had the privilege of being friends with... and a true car enthusiast...

I am disgusted by some of the condolences and well wishing I offered his wife...
                          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

I remember seeing his name on hondahookup.com way back... Not sure if he posted, or if it was people mouning his death. Such a shame.

In seeing that his wife probably did it, that REALLY sickens me! It amazes me that the Honda community mourns his loss for years, and his wife plots it and parties afterward. I say we get all the people that knew Todd should have a chance to slowly run over her legs...

Comment

Originally posted by projekakkord
                              he passed away on february 18th, 2002. he was a good guy and very helpful when needed.

he passed a while before this board was created.. most of the old skool hs members like howitt/rebels, marshun, rhoad racing, ect.. remember him
                              rebels.... old scool?

Comment

Working...
                              X