CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Technical/Performance

Old 12-17-2017, 03:44 AM   #1
CB7xBB4
Newcomer

CB7xBB4 is cool... so far.
am i losing my transmission

so i noticed the car get really bad MPG and for some reason it feel idk heavyish like sluggish i chalked it up to the feeling of a stock car but today on my way home i was at a red and when it went green i put my foot on the gas and it went but after a sec my pedal stopped correlating with speed i removed my foot in shock and re played the gas again and i felt the car propel forward, i just replaced my ICM and for a sec i was like "no fucking way" but when i went to test it i when wot on an empty street by my house and watched it. once again the car felt like heavy and the amount of throttle i was giving it didn't correlate with my speed or rpm's and when i felt the car shift into second and the rpm's jumped high as if i was at the end of second gear, i have no idea what to blame i no idea what steps to take.
CB7xBB4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 08:53 AM   #2
Raf99
Gold Member

Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
You should type that all again, but not from a cell phone. & check your tranny fluid.
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 04:30 PM   #3
Size9zombie
Newcomer

Size9zombie is cool... so far.
Either trans fluid is low, indicating a leak somewhere, OR the torque converter is takin a crap on you, im assuming it's an auto.
Size9zombie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: