CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Supersecret Hidden Section!

Old 06-02-2016, 05:21 PM   #21
Tishock
Contributing Member

Tishock is someone to admire Tishock is someone to admire Tishock is someone to admire
Quote:
Originally Posted by tishock View Post
sweet, My Lemons Car Needs The Phantom Grip Lsd. How Much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
i Need To Look And See How Much They're Worth. It's Never Been Used, Though It's Been Sitting On A Shelf In The Basement For A Few Years.
$150 ?

Tishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 06:02 PM   #22
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
I'll take $150 for the phantom grip.

AEM TruTime cam gears (H22A), DSM 450cc injectors, Eaton M45 superchrager

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 06:15 PM   #23
Tishock
Contributing Member

Tishock is someone to admire Tishock is someone to admire Tishock is someone to admire
Whats your email for Paypal?

Tishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:01 PM   #24
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
deevergote@comcast.net

I should be able to get it out tomorrow. It's one of the few things I won't have a hard time finding a box for!

Old 06-17-2016, 01:35 AM   #25
whitejdmcb7
Contributing Member

whitejdmcb7 is cool... so far.
Send a message via MSN to whitejdmcb7
interested in the sway bar and blizgrill

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973
whitejdmcb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:48 AM   #26
GTRON
CB7tuner Member

GTRON is cool... so far.
Still interested in that CD/DVD player, a couple pictures and a model number would be great.
Old 06-17-2016, 11:10 AM   #27
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Will do. I have the player sitting on the floor next to me. I'll have to dig the screen out, as I put it on a shelf and never got around to installing it!

Sway bar is sold (I have to update) as are the camshafts and LSD.
Make me an offer on the Blizzgrille. Due to the size, it'll probably be $15-$20 to ship, I assume. Please take that into consideration.

Old 07-17-2016, 10:34 PM   #28
StoobyMcDooby
CB7tuner Member

StoobyMcDooby is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to StoobyMcDooby
Are fog lights sold? PM sent a few days ago
Old 07-18-2016, 09:34 AM   #29
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Waiting on a response from a prospective buyer. I swear I replied to your PM!
He hasn't logged on in a few days, however. If you're interested, make me an offer. Nothing is sold until I have money in my hand.

Fogs currently come with two good 92-93 lights, two busted 92-93 lights (some parts salvageable for spares), two brackets, complete A/B/C harness, and switch. They're sitting in a box, awaiting an acceptable offer. I've had a fair amount of interest in these, and I'm in no rush to sell, so I'm shrugging off most lowball offers, and ignoring "what do you want for them" questions. If it has no price, it means I haven't set one yet. If you want em, make an offer.

When shipped, the lights will be carefully wrapped to prevent damage.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:52 AM   #30
Raf99
Gold Member

Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Price on Blizzgrille?
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:02 AM   #31
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Make me an offer on anything that doesn't have a price. If it doesn't have a price, it means I haven't decided what to sell it for yet.

The last offer I got was $30. I laughed.
This is probably the only Blizzgrille left that has never been installed or painted. It is literally brand new, albeit a bit dusty.

Old 07-18-2016, 01:52 PM   #32
Raf99
Gold Member

Quote:
Make me an offer on anything that doesn't have a price. If it doesn't have a price, it means I haven't decided what to sell it for yet.

The last offer I got was $30. I laughed.
This is probably the only Blizzgrille left that has never been installed or painted. It is literally brand new, albeit a bit dusty.
Since I know nothing of this company / part.....

- Any chips, cracks, scratches?
- Should it be painted or does it come black like that?
- What was the original cost of these things?
Old 07-18-2016, 02:24 PM   #33
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

It's a custom-made fiberglass part, made by CB7tuner member blizzard335. Only about 30 have been produced. It should be painted. I believe they sold for $130 back in 2006-2007. Used and damaged ones were selling for $110-$120 in 2009. I haven't seen one for sale anywhere on here for quite a while now.
This one came directly from blizzard335, by way of the guy that handled his US distribution. I'm the only person to have owned it, and it never once even touched my car. It literally came out of the box and went on a shelf in my basement, awaiting installation on a car that wouldn't survive my laziness.
No cracks, no chips. I'll get more pictures of it tonight if I can pry myself away from homework.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:54 PM   #34
Raf99
Gold Member

Quote:
It's a custom-made fiberglass part, made by CB7tuner member blizzard335. Only about 30 have been produced. It should be painted. I believe they sold for $130 back in 2006-2007. Used and damaged ones were selling for $110-$120 in 2009. I haven't seen one for sale anywhere on here for quite a while now.
This one came directly from blizzard335, by way of the guy that handled his US distribution. I'm the only person to have owned it, and it never once even touched my car. It literally came out of the box and went on a shelf in my basement, awaiting installation on a car that wouldn't survive my laziness.
No cracks, no chips. I'll get more pictures of it tonight if I can pry myself away from homework.
No other pics needed, now that I brightened it up I can see it. Looks like it has never been touched and requires screw holes etc. Let me think on this for a bit, not a necessity but sure would be good to have the only one.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:16 PM   #35
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Yeah, screw holes do need to be added (though the dimples are present.)

Old 08-18-2016, 02:04 PM   #36
Kev1990
CB7tuner Member

Kev1990 is cool... so far.
Deev. You still got the 10th anniversary edition wheels? I'm interested and may be able to come pick them up depending on what part of NJ your in. Even though I got multiple sets of EX wheels sitting around I would love to have a set of 10th anniversary wheels to go onto my current daily driver lol.

I saw you wouldn't reply to posts without actual cash offers. I want to be fair with my offer and if you think their worth more feel free to let me know. I'd offer 100$ for the 10th anniversary wheels if not I understand but I'm just basing the price off of what their selling for in NJ. There's a 90-91 set for 150 OBO and I got a real nice EX set for 75 last year in Maple Shade. So if you'd take 100 let me know and I may even be able to come pick them up from you.

Last edited by Kev1990; 08-18-2016 at 07:41 PM.
Kev1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 12:03 PM   #37
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev1990 View Post
Deev. You still got the 10th anniversary edition wheels? I'm interested and may be able to come pick them up depending on what part of NJ your in. Even though I got multiple sets of EX wheels sitting around I would love to have a set of 10th anniversary wheels to go onto my current daily driver lol.

I saw you wouldn't reply to posts without actual cash offers. I want to be fair with my offer and if you think their worth more feel free to let me know. I'd offer 100$ for the 10th anniversary wheels if not I understand but I'm just basing the price off of what their selling for in NJ. There's a 90-91 set for 150 OBO and I got a real nice EX set for 75 last year in Maple Shade. So if you'd take 100 let me know and I may even be able to come pick them up from you.
Crap, I completely missed this!
I'm like 10-15 minutes from you, Kev. I've seen your car around.

$100 is lower than I was hoping, but seeing as you're local (and I can avoid the hassle of shipping), I'll go for that. If you're still interested, they're yours for $100. I'll even bring em to you, if I can figure out how to fit all 4 into my Miata!

Old 09-24-2016, 12:03 PM   #38
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

USDM fogs. SOLD (on their way to Australia!)

Complete, plus extras.
Fogs currently come with two good 92-93 lights, two busted 92-93 lights (some parts salvageable for spares), two brackets, complete A/B/C harness, and switch. They're sitting in a box, ready to be shipped.

When shipped, the lights will be carefully wrapped to prevent damage.

Old 09-24-2016, 12:12 PM   #39
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Eaton M45 supercharger from a Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor. Usable on the F22A, though it's at the upper reaches of this unit's level of efficiency (it's good for a 1.8L to a 2.2L) If you want instant linear boost and something totally unique, this is for you. They're going on ebay for $300-$1200, depending on condition. I paid $350 for it about 8 years ago. Clutch is intact, with wiring. Rotors spin smoothly.

$200 plus shipping. Someone buy it before I do something stupid... like installing it on my Miata.

Old 09-24-2016, 12:16 PM   #40
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Portflow inner valve springs. H22A only (might work on other engines, such as F20B or H23A... but I can't say for certain.) Perfect for a mild camshaft upgrade. I was going to use them with a set of Delta 272 cams.

$100 shipped.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: