CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Supersecret Hidden Section!

Old 09-24-2016, 11:23 AM   #41
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
DSM Blue Top injectors. 450cc.
These are the ones you want if you're building a mild turbo setup. They have been cleaned, and are in good condition.

$125 shipped.

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 11:27 AM   #42
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Blizzgrille.

This is the legendary Blizzgrille. Only about 30 were ever produced. This is very likely the only one in existence that has never been installed or painted. It is 100% brand new. Given the rarity and condition, I should be asking a fortune for it. However, I'm going to ask the original selling price... so you can have it for what you would have paid for it a decade ago!

$130 plus shipping.

Old 10-01-2016, 03:25 PM   #43
GTRON
CB7tuner Member

GTRON is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
Eaton M45 supercharger from a Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor. Usable on the F22A, though it's at the upper reaches of this unit's level of efficiency (it's good for a 1.8L to a 2.2L) If you want instant linear boost and something totally unique, this is for you. They're going on ebay for $300-$1200, depending on condition. I paid $350 for it about 8 years ago. Clutch is intact, with wiring. Rotors spin smoothly.

$200 plus shipping. Someone buy it before I do something stupid... like installing it on my Miata.

Please put it on your Miata.
Old 10-01-2016, 03:34 PM   #44
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Don't be an enabler!

I may actually pick up a used Jackson Racing kit, or maybe even a turbo kit at some point. I do kinda want a little more power. 200hp would be fine.
This thing would require some custom stuff to make it work on anything but a C230. I had a plan for my H22, but never got around to mocking up mounts. It's totally doable.

Old 10-26-2016, 01:02 PM   #45
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member

Mike1357 is cool... so far.
You weren't kidding. This is the same exact supercharger. Are you sure it's not an m62? Either way, I'm interested. Can you PM me a price with shipping to 33614?
Old 10-26-2016, 01:16 PM   #46
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

I read somewhere that the M45 and M62 share a housing, just have different internals. This one is definitely off of a C230 Kompressor.

I have to ship something out tomorrow, so I'll get a shipping quote on it then.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:06 PM   #47
lbus9168
Contributing Member

lbus9168 may have said something they shouldn't have...
Thanks for the fog's, Mike

Old 10-27-2016, 08:54 AM   #48
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

They look great!
I guess in Australia, having USDM fogs is probably even more uncommon than US guys running JDM fogs, eh?

Old 10-28-2016, 05:46 PM   #49
lbus9168
Contributing Member

lbus9168 may have said something they shouldn't have...
The only foglights that were offered over here as an option were jdm foglights, and I've only seen three sets them since I've started looking, so in about a year, so yeah, pretty rare.

I think there are two guys I know of with usdm fogs.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:10 PM   #50
wtfisafleek
CB7tuner Member

wtfisafleek is cool... so far.
Do you still have the used rubber door molding and balljoints/tie rod ends?
wtfisafleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 05:38 PM   #51
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Indeed I do.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:14 PM   #52
wtfisafleek
CB7tuner Member

wtfisafleek is cool... so far.
Which door's molding do you have, and specifically which one? E.g. outer/inner door gasket, belt molding? I need the door gaskets for the driver side.

How much for the ball joints?
wtfisafleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:50 AM   #53
Raf99
Gold Member

Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Those prelude shifter cables, straight plug and play with our cars? And what is the condition of them?

Wanted to swap mine out for something better.
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:54 PM   #54
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfisafleek View Post
Which door's molding do you have, and specifically which one? E.g. outer/inner door gasket, belt molding? I need the door gaskets for the driver side.

How much for the ball joints?
I believe it's a complete set of 4 door gaskets. I prefer to sell them complete, or else I'll end up throwing half of them away. I'll have to dig them out and inspect them, but they should be complete and in good condition. Ball joints are unused, but aftermarket. How's $25 plus shipping for the lot? Not sure what shipping would be. I could probably squeeze it all into a reasonably sized box, as long as I'm careful not to hurt the gaskets.

Old 09-20-2017, 04:55 PM   #55
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf99 View Post
Those prelude shifter cables, straight plug and play with our cars? And what is the condition of them?

Wanted to swap mine out for something better.
I'll look into the shifter cable compatibility. I believe they work, but I'll double check before I say for certain.

Old 09-21-2017, 06:25 AM   #56
Raf99
Gold Member

Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
I'll look into the shifter cable compatibility. I believe they work, but I'll double check before I say for certain.
Thanks
Ya, that and there's no point in getting them if they are in the same condition as my 25 year old OEM ones.
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: