This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April DIY Competition Winner

The winner for the DIY competition for the month of April is lucifer1 with his door panel DIY! The mods felt that this DIY guide was one that would prove to be very useful in the future to have a esource to point those asking how to remove the door panel. The pictures and content were fantastically presented and organized!

Lucifer1, you are truly a valuable member to this community and the hard work you put in towards its benefit is greatly appreciated by many. Thanks!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=198613
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Lucifer1... awesome mods overall on your whole ride. Attention to detail. You leave no stone unturned. Don't stop, keep on truckin.

off topic I know, but did some of the d.I.y. trhreads get deleted?
    Last edited by ShiroiKinCB; 07-04-2013, 02:46 PM.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

When the DIYs aren't viewed for a while, they get hidden (the last post is from XX amount of days ago). to view all the DIYs, look at the bottom of the forum for a few pull-down menus on the left. find the one that lets you view threads from a month ago, a year ago, or from the beginning. it should be the right-most pull down thread on the left.
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

you can set it in your profile settings to show all threads.

Comment

Working...
        X