Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

internal to external coil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

internal to external coil?

i did the h22a obd1 swap into my 90 accord an i got everything hooked up thing is the 90 accord had the internal my h22 the external an i wanna keep it external how do i do this i would go about the other puttin the f22 dizzy guts into the h22 dizzy but i couldnt get out those 2 screws they been in there for the last 20 yrs an i dont wanna spen 70 bux for the internal coil so any help is appreciated

Originally posted by jordan_rael View Post
    i did the h22a obd1 swap into my 90 accord an i got everything hooked up thing is the 90 accord had the internal my h22 the external an i wanna keep it external how do i do this i would go about the other puttin the f22 dizzy guts into the h22 dizzy but i couldnt get out those 2 screws they been in there for the last 20 yrs an i dont wanna spen 70 bux for the internal coil so any help is appreciated
    ohhh i love being gone for a while and coming back to a fresh roast.

use these>>> . . . . .
    those are periods.
    they help break up and define your shitty writing skills.

i seriously have no idea what you want help with. neither does anyone else here.

try again.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

You want to get the screws out to remove the cap I am assuming. I would suggest using some blaster or liquid wrench. Even WD-40 might help you. Spray the screws and let it sit for a while, then try again. If the heads are stripped and you don't need the dizzy shell, you could drill the screws out, or cut the cover with a hacksaw about where the screws are.

The rest of it didn't make much sense to me. Try hitting the edit button and adding some periods and commas. Just periods would help everyone understand a hundred times easier than now.

Someone else has to tell you about making the internal coil external. I could probably figure it out, but I'm not in a motivated mood right now. Sorry buddy.
      Last edited by blu35p4rr0w; 02-04-2011, 09:06 AM.

The Blue Bomber

Comment

Can't understand what you're really meaning to say...but heres a DIY on internal to external coil.

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...ernal+external

You're welcome.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I think comprehension skills are lacking more than writing skills.
          Simply put, he said:
          Originally posted by jordan_rael
          i would go about the other puttin the f22 dizzy guts into the h22 dizzy but i couldnt get out those 2 screws
          Which means the screws for the internal coil. The cap has 3 screws.

So to change from internal dizzy to external dizzy, just follow that link above man. Enjoy!
          Last edited by drummersteve7; 02-04-2011, 09:47 AM.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

The head of the internal dizzy screws is such, that no matter how stripped, you can usually get them out with a pair of knipex cobras... For all you crapsman tool owners, I guess you could use (cringe) vise grips. Good luck.
            H22a $1000
            Msd 6al $ 200
            Fuel cell $ 200
            Carbs $ 125
            Manifold $200
            Lines etc $ 100
            Header $ 400
            GSR seats$ 100

Being the first and only streetable dd cb7 w 4 carbs...

PRICELESS!!!

Pics.. http://m891.photobucket.com/albums/alexiadanza/

Comment

Is there a link somewhere to convert your existing external coil to a blaster ss coil? I know theres 3 wires for the plug in on the stock external coils plug in.. Not trying to be but this came up in my search so any help is appreciated!

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
              X