Looking to send CB7 to body shop .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to send CB7 to body shop .

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while now. Anyway I just wanted to know if anyone knows a body shop in New York that specializes in CB7 s, I got a couple of quotes and they are mostly 3 grand and up I have rust in my driver side front door panel pillar where the moulding screws on I hope its not that bad anyway also have lower quarter panel rust and some dings and dents here and there does anyone know any body shops in the New York area thanks Guys Billy if its in the wrong topic I apologize in advance .
    Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Originally posted by BILLYBOPROCK View Post
    Hey guys I haven't posted in a while now. Anyway I just wanted to know if anyone knows a body shop in New York that specializes in CB7 s, I got a couple of quotes and they are mostly 3 grand and up I have rust in my driver side front door panel pillar where the moulding screws on I hope its not that bad anyway also have lower quarter panel rust and some dings and dents here and there does anyone know any body shops in the New York area thanks Guys Billy if its in the wrong topic I apologize in advance .
    my paint and body man is actually from new york,he just posted on facebook he is about to open a new shop in new york.His shop in Va,is killing the the game and he goes up to newyork every other week picking up cars to bring down to do.So he is opening a shop up there,

http://www.facebook.com/johns.restoration?fref=ts
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

if theres structural damage and repairs are quoted so high wouldnt it be easier to try and find a clean(er) shell, its not like its some antique MG or Ferrari.

Comment

Yeah

I think it would be, however there is a chance it would need tlc like the one I have that would need same kind of work .
        Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
          my paint and body man is actually from new york,he just posted on facebook he is about to open a new shop in new york.His shop in Va,is killing the the game and he goes up to newyork every other week picking up cars to bring down to do.So he is opening a shop up there,

http://www.facebook.com/johns.restoration?fref=ts
          I would have to check it out thanks a lot man Billy.

Comment

Working...
          X