This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rfugitt View Post
    I'm gonna try to get there for the photoshoot. I still wanna see the new additions to Jeffs ride.
    Just a couple of lil things , I really am thankful to all my brothers out there

I have a hard time working on anything here lately and I got my boys comeing in to help weathers it's cars, house,pc's what ever!

thanks guys

I really do love my ohiocb7family
    Last edited by sunburn; 10-20-2008, 11:04 AM.
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
      Just a couple of lil things , I really am thankful to all my brothers out there

I have a hard time working on anything here lately and I got my boys comeing in to help weathers it's cars, house,pc's what ever!

thanks guys

I really do love my ohiocb7family

yeah, thanks everyone!!
      CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I don't know if I'm in. It means bringing both little children, and right now I'm not happy with either of them. The girl child made Monica go sleep with her and then then newbie kept me up from 2:30ish until it was too late to go back to sleep before work. And he just thinks he's the cutest damn thing right now. I'm considering, I'll let you know in a day or so.
        offer still stands to watch them, if monica doesn't come. I suppose we could bring our kid and he could play with the "girl child." lol. just let us know.
        CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

i should still be in. I will try and bring cara with her new accord.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
            i should still be in. I will try and bring cara with her new accord.

cool

Comment

heres another idea for a meet in the spring. actually my father's idea but the gun range we go to rents out the whole range and building for parties. im pretty sure it be fairly cheap and its in bfe, so we have a good ole time. just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                heres another idea for a meet in the spring. actually my father's idea but the gun range we go to rents out the whole range and building for parties. im pretty sure it be fairly cheap and its in bfe, so we have a good ole time. just a thought
                Why can't you and your dad go to a drag strip that rents out cheap? lol That would be fun as hell!

Comment

i know one of them too. i posted about it mths ago. but wed have to have a fairly big crowd, 30-40cars. but only be 10buxs a person
                  Last edited by kc8enb07; 10-22-2008, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I too want to see the new additions to Jeff's ride. I'm going to try to make it. I need someone to call me and remind me on Saturday. I'll be bringing the two little ones, but they both do good in the car. (The newbie falls asleep almost as soon as he hears the exhaust rumbling, he's SO my child. )

Is anyone meeting up in Columbus to convoy out there? when and where?

i know one of them too. i posted about it mths ago. but wed have to have a fairly big crowd, 30-40cars. but only be 10buxs a person
                    orly? Need to start a plan for that place. Can you find out what the price is to rent it for a day? If it's only $10 a person for 30 people, is it $30 a person for 10 people? I'd spend $30 to run the car down the track all day. It's hard to get in practice runs and play with shift points on the street. Even down here by me where I have a lot of roads I can use, I don't feel comfortable just beating it up. Too much chance of a cop rolling by as I blast down the road!
                    Last edited by visualpoet; 10-22-2008, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                      I too want to see the new additions to Jeff's ride. I'm going to try to make it. I need someone to call me and remind me on Saturday. I'll be bringing the two little ones, but they both do good in the car. (The newbie falls asleep almost as soon as he hears the exhaust rumbling, he's SO my child. )

Is anyone meeting up in Columbus to convoy out there? when and where?

the additions wont be so quik you know I am a ocd freak so it has to be right lol
                      we can convoy there meet at my home we can leave from there

Comment

im not sure if ill be going. sick as a dog today.

Comment

jon I will call to remind you

Comment

and ill call and remind jeff to remind jon

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                              and ill call and remind jeff to remind jon
                              Dont worry I have tammy for that and a p.d.a thanks though lol

Comment

>fart<

Pfffftttt..

aaahh...I feel better...
                                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X