Cold Air Intake Possibilitys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold Air Intake Possibilitys

i'm in the market for finding a short ram (or full) air intake and was wondering what other models fit our car,

for example would a Hyundai kit fit our car, or ect
    -----------------------------------------------

''It is what it is, Do what you want''
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167905

The obvious one is 4th and 5th gen preludes

But a pipe is a pipe, so as long as it physically fits in the bay itll be fine. Just get a good filter.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
    UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
    NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
      But a pipe is a pipe, so as long as it physically fits in the bay itll be fine. Just get a good filter.
      98-02 Accord I know fits.

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
      Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Why not just buy the one for our cars? Then you don't have to worry about fitment. Unless you're getting one for the low-low from a buddy, in hich case, pop both hoods and look.

Comment

well im trying to save some money,
          -----------------------------------------------

''It is what it is, Do what you want''
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167905

Comment

Buy a generic SRI for teh cheapness off ebay and a quality filter, like K&N. You'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by magicdragon View Post
              well im trying to save some money,
              How is using another intake saving u money? Either way u are spending money on an intake, might as well buy the correct one. Unless you're getting one cheap that was intended for another car...

Comment

I hate to say it but just go ebay to save the money. If you need a quality air filter to put on it we can provide you a AEM filter for around 38-50 bucks plus shipping depending on the diameter you would need. Or a complete short ram AEM intake for around $160 shipped. shoot me a pm

Comment

dont want to sound stupid but i have to ask since alot of ppl full fledged beleive in what id call "filter power" lol. what is this obsession? does it really help? i have a short ram right now that i think is making me suffer from heat soak? idk something is making my car run sluggish when warmed but anyways! it has an aftermarket reusable filter on it that seems pretty nice idk the brand but what im asking is what does a filter mean/do for u guys? this one seems to flow good? and is reusable i might want to go bigger cuz it is about 3 inches wide so kinda a small filter and by wide i mean if the filter were upright on a table 3 inches tall.

in the begining...

Comment

I bought a $30 SRI from ebay and it's been great.

Comment

Nothing wrong with an Ebay 3" intake piping with a good quality air filter. Hell, I'm still running the Ebay filter with the 3" piping and still see good power and response.

Originally posted by toycar
                      Braking the bank, maybe. Feeling like a boss, likely.

Comment

Working...
                      X