• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
    i Am Going To Make Lucien Go..
    :d

Comment

Lucien please go! We would all greatly appreciate it!
      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I'm down to help any way I can. Getting info from af as we speak.

Comment

Just got off the phone with Kevin @ innovative. We're planning on bringing my car in July 10th for the test fit!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
            Just got off the phone with Kevin @ innovative. We're planning on bringing my car in July 10th for the test fit!
            nice
            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yes! Definitely looking forward to updates on that!

Comment

Has any one ever weighed the Innovative traction bar v. ESP Bar? It appears to me that Innovative bar may be lighter.

Comment

Maybe check respective shipping weights?

Any more news on that Innovative front mount?

Comment

Okay, big update today.
                      Sent out two of my wheels to be repaired and straightened and I got them back early last week.

Over the weekend I found myself in need of a crank pulley as my H22 one had failed yet again. I had a friend that had recently dropped a valve in his F20B so I decided to hit him up for the crank pulley. I ended up coming away with way more than I had planned for one of those once-in-a-lifetime prices.
                      I ended up with two F20B crank pulleys, two axles and a half shaft, a starter, a F20/H22 valve cover (I may send it out to get some cool stuff done to it), an alternator, a 3" exhaust setup and Vibrant muffler, an unknown aftermarket sway bar, drivers side and rear Innovative 75A mounts, and possibly more to come.

(You can see the differences quite clearly, very happy to have come away with the Innovative mounts)

In other news, I picked up a set of fender flares to compliment the wheels. I'll pick up some spacers and I'll have to raise the car up a little but it'll look amazing when it's all together.
                      Last edited by Mike1357; 08-24-2015, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Awesome score! Cant wait to see the fender flares, not too many cb have had them. The ride is looking good, keep it up.
                        Last edited by Jarrett; 09-01-2015, 02:13 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Where did you pick up those flares? And it looks like your toolbox is supercharged to me!

I love the way those vibrant mufflers look, nice score sir.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                            Awesome score! Cant wait to see the fender flares, not too many cb have had them. The ride is looking good, keep it up.
                            I'm looking forward to it as well. The few cars that I've seen with flares always had a great look in my opinion. Thanks for the compliments!
                            Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                            Where did you pick up those flares? And it looks like your toolbox is supercharged to me!

I love the way those vibrant mufflers look, nice score sir.
                            I picked up those particular flares from a company called JDM Flares. I test fit one of them late last week and I didn't like the shape. It felt like it interfered with the body lines and, because they were fiberglass, I couldn't make it fit the curve I wanted. I ended up selling them and purchased another set from eBay that were made of ABS plastic for half the price. They're currently in transit from Russia.

Lol, I grab all sorts of emblems from wrecked cars that we have at work and I use a little bit of butyl tape to adhere them. Plus when people need to borrow something it makes identifying the drawers from half way across the shop a lot easier.

I'm not a huge fan of the Vibrant muffler, but it was a fantastic deal. I'd probably like it more of it wasn't painted. I'm actually planning on building a 3" stainless mandrel bent exhaust soon and I think I'm going to go with the KTUNED turndown muffler they offer along with a pair of resonators from Vibrant. I'm seriously considering using v-band couplers instead of flanges and gaskets.

Comment

V bands are cool, I say do it. The only thing I think you'd run into is ground clearance or tunnel clearance.

Comment

I recently saw that you're on the NA list. The car is as fast as it looks

Comment

Working...
                                X