Does anyone know about program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know about program

Where can I find a good program like the launch bi-directional program or the one like autel for car system diagnostics?. I want to download this for my computer rather than dish out 800 and such for just a tablet.

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
    Where can I find a good program like the launch bi-directional program or the one like autel for car system diagnostics?. I want to download this for my computer rather than dish out 800 and such for just a tablet.
    I've never heard of such a thing. And I could very well be wrong. I though ECU / pin-outs / OS load / etc. were only made for authorized diagnostic scanning tools w/ embedded OS. And they cost a crap load for a good one. If an OS version of that exists (for a simply laptop load) I'd love to know.

Edit: When you think of how S300 interfaces with the ECU. That may be the closest laptop load /program.

Comment

Yes this is true but I think that's why they have several adapters for each car. But I'd like to get my hands on just that on program and run with it

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        Yes this is true but I think that's why they have several adapters for each car. But I'd like to get my hands on just that on program and run with it
        Program = laptop = no. Never heard or seen such a thing. And unless you want to upgrade your ECU to S300 etc, there is no way to do what you are asking.

Comment

If I'm reading the OP correctly you want to be able to do diagnostics on your computer (I'm assuming a desk top )? To my knowledge it can't be done, your only option beyond checking CEL codes is using a laptop and something like Hondata.

Comment

Working...
          X