Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My First CB7 (all my friends think it's a steal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, so I've gone and made a Flickr account and embedded the links into the first post and the newest post. Hopefully everyone can see them now

Comment

Dude! $700?! Wheels look really nice.
      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
        Dude! $700?! Wheels look really nice.
        RIGHT?!?! It's been one hell of a journey, but this car keeps chugging and chugging. I actually took it to the track tonight and it did spew a little white smoke for some reason after a cold start. She also spewed smoke when I unsuccessfully downshifted into first. But I drove her there from home and drove her back so no complaints for a car I've spent about $1200 on now

Comment

Yep, pics are good now. Helluva deal in my book!

Comment

Looks like a great pick up for the price! Hopefully you got the brake fluid problem looked at and solved. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for this beauty!

Comment

Sweet car! Me like!

Comment

Working...
              X