Time To Move On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time To Move On

I signed up for CB7 Tuner shortly after I bought my Accord nearly 12 years ago. This community has been the most loyal community I have ever been apart of. I have gotten so much help from people near, and far. Even met a few people. And while I might not post as much, I will still come here every now and then to see what's up.

With that said, I recently bought a new car. I am now a proud owner of a 2011 Honda CR-Z EX Six Speed. Only had one owner, and she's minty fresh. I fell in love with this car immediately, and I enjoy driving it so much.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Aq61LhG21lr4kahZTcO4mnlFJ6RueA

I will forever miss the CB7. But I have memories, and pictures from day one, to closure of that car, that will forever be apart of my life. The 4th generation Accord has been one of the most reliable pieces of machinery I have ever owned.

In closing, thank you everyone, for everything.

Keep rolling.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

You’re always welcome here, cb7 or no cb7!

My wife and I are actually looking to sell our manual 2015 CR-Z EX. Fantastic little car. Interior quality is superb. It’s primarily her car, though, and she really wants to be back in a Mini (despite the Mini’s shortcomings).

Comment

Working...
    X