Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of decals are on the way. If you're waiting for decals, please be patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new batch of decals are on the way. If you're waiting for decals, please be patient

I thought I had more decals, but apparently what I had was a bunch of CD5tuner.com decals that nobody wants!

I've ordered more decals, and I should have them shortly. I have 3 orders pending right now. Nobody provided their username, so I can't PM anyone directly... so hopefully, if you're waiting on a decal order, you see this. I apologize for the delay!

I am going to have to order two sets of these in the near future since i havent had them on my car for a few years.

Comment

Do I shoot you a pm if i am interested?

Comment

You can order from The CB7tuner Store (it's in the main forum listing).

I'm still waiting on the new batch, so if you order now (if the software lets you), it may still be a little while. From the sounds of it, my supplier is a bit swamped at the moment.

Comment

Hey Deev, did you get the decals in stock? I realize my black ones aren't working for me anymore, and with tint on the way it's time for some white ones!

Comment

Not yet. Still waiting on them. I spoke to my supplier about it yesterday, and he says he's sending them ASAP. Hopefully that is the case... or I'm going to be finding another supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Not yet. Still waiting on them. I spoke to my supplier about it yesterday, and he says he's sending them ASAP. Hopefully that is the case... or I'm going to be finding another supplier.
              Sweet! I'm looking to have some tint sorted out this week, and the dark decals will definitely be lost in the windows.

Comment

Keep them on there until you get the white. You might be able to put the white slightly offset over the black for a cool shadow effect!
                I used to have pictures of that... I guess I don't have them anymore

Comment

Keep them on there until you get the white. You might be able to put the white slightly offset over the black for a cool shadow effect!
                  I used to have pictures of that... I guess I don't have them anymore
                  I'll try that! Part of my passenger side 7 fell off a while ago, so I'll see if I can fix it by covering it.

Comment

Bah.
                    I might have a spare black one floating around. If I do, I'll send it to you. I still feel bad for misspelling your name on the damn calendar!

Comment

Bah.
                      I might have a spare black one floating around. If I do, I'll send it to you. I still feel bad for misspelling your name on the damn calendar!
                      No worries, everyone misspells it! I should probably work on a new global internet handle that's easier to spell and pronounce.

Comment

So on the subject of misspelling your name, all this time I swear its be Scorlik instead of Scolirk. Don't know how Deeve spelled it but have no idea how I've never noticed before...

The Facebook group

Comment

That's how most people spell it. I really need a new forum handle

Truthfully Scolirk was a randomly generated name created for me 11 years ago when I started playing Star Wars Galaxies, and the name stuck. Maybe it's time for a change. Something easy, and non-offensive like my other pseudonym.

Comment

hey bro were can I order two of them at my user name is MY CB7 RR hit me up plz .

Comment

I would like a couple myself.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Working...
                              X