Im kinda back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im kinda back

so whats everyone its been a minute since i been on here been busy with school and work and gf. but im kinda back i just couldnt stay away. but what i mean by kinda back is that i picked up another honda not a cb7 but a del sol very cheap so i figured im going to build this lil bad boy up. already which way im going to go. so i just wanted to say whats up to all and keep you posted on the build.

My 92 accord

Nice! My dad has one of those! (there is a pic or two of it in my sedan's MRT)
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Welcome(or welcome back). Any plans for the Del sol?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

i want to go as clean as possible i already did a few things black housed headlights hid a couple of missing intirior parts. but im saving up for my complete suspension which consists of energy suspension master kit, traction bar, function form type 1 suspension, all strut bars, and adjustable control arms and rear camber kit.

eventually i just want to throw in a b16 with ctr internals and keep it low key and clean dosent have to be the fastest but just pure fun.
        My 92 accord

Comment

sorry been out for a while i,m still working on the sol im going h 2 b and have been workinh on it from the floor up will post pics off everything
          My 92 accord

Comment

So its been a cool minute since I have been here just been busy with work and the new g.f. but i still have my sol. kinda neglected it in the summer but i got back on so far i converted manual/ changed all the bushings to polyurathane ones/ changed the l.c.a. and front upper control arms for adjustable blox ones. installed a traction bar next is f&f suspension stainless steal break lines slotted rotors new wheels then i can move on to the heart which i decided to go b20 with type r head b16 trans on gsr final drive. almost there and will post pics soon.
            My 92 accord

Comment

Working...
            X