• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
    that could be us CB7 f#cks in the city
    X2!!!!!! We could really smash midtown!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

im down, hope i can get the CB ready by then.

Originally posted by scudweiser
      i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

i knoe that gus nut where at at bear mountain to do i have to call you when i get in town lol
        back at it again

Comment

haha jak wuddup man..long time no talk...i see youve been on b20vtec lol

put me down for the meet...the boosted hatch should be tuned and painted by then

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
            im down not in a accord though...
            added

Originally posted by 1993 CB7 LX View Post
            im down, hope i can get the CB ready by then.

added
            Originally posted by i-07 View Post
            i knoe that gus nut where at at bear mountain to do i have to call you when i get in town lol
            at the top. where the tall tower is. thats where the tower is

Originally posted by DhN View Post
            haha jak wuddup man..long time no talk...i see youve been on b20vtec lol

put me down for the meet...the boosted hatch should be tuned and painted by then
            added

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i will see all of yall on july 24-25 hopefully w ith new paint putting the new heart and tranny in satuday morning

Comment

stuff we still need more info on...

1.where to eat breakfast for saturday/sunday morning.
                2.when are we heading out to the NYC tour.
                3.where is this local hang outs.
                4.if we should all get one hotel location.
                5.time schedule

so help me out locals lol

also someone change the topic title to "The New York Mega Meet (july 24/25)"

btw
                1st post info has been redone
                Last edited by Night Wolf; 01-19-2010, 06:29 AM.

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post

5.time schedule

btw
                  That's you rey. Get on it chico!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

lol

well i could bring some stuff and i can make a ton of pancakes lol
                    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post

5.time schedule

btw
                      Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                      That's you rey. Get on it chico!
                      im makin moves i got you!! im gonna put everything together and i will post it for Gus to put on the first page

^^MY OLD RIDE
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

add me! im down but ill be in a civic si, my old cb will be there though, it now belongs to my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                          im makin moves i got you!! im gonna put everything together and i will post it for Gus to put on the first page
                          cool

Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
                          add me! im down but ill be in a civic si, my old cb will be there though, it now belongs to my brother.
                          added

Comment

Red= Times and comments Purple= Events

Friday Events: Early Arivals (let me know if you will be coming on friday)

Get yourself in your hotels and situated (if you get there early hit me up JY run anyone?)

8pm-930pm... meet at Newburgh Walmart (1201 Route 300 Newburgh, NY 12550) at 8pm-930pm, try not to be late we will leave Walmart 10pm to go to
                            Middletown, NY via Highway to local meet at (364 Route 211 E Middletown, NY 10940-2116) that's basically where its at cant miss us believe me..

Hang out there till whenever then head back home for some rest!!

Some videos on youtube of Friday Nights at Middletown... not my videos there are tons of cars not shown in video. and people being retarded, races, just a night of a fun local meet (weather permitting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntZZUzY00A8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1Ry...eature=related

Saturday Events:Bear Mountain Resort Main Meet

1.) Breakfast at Denny's at 8am (i will be there earlier, to make sure our reservations are met and there are plenty of seats for us to chow down)
                            (Denny's Address: 1053 Union Avenue Newburgh, Ny 12550 (845)564-6470)
                            after all arrivals and everyone has eatin im gonna say around 11am-1pm we leave to.

2.) Cruise to Bear Mountain Resort (20 Min drive)
                            Everyone park their cars and stand around take pictures and chat about none other then hmmm CB7's (ill be setting everything up)
                            during the time at the park there is a pool,a zoo,trails,paddle boats, fishing (by permit only), or we can get a game of football on, and have a couple of beers (make sure they are in cups NY law!)

3-4pm... I will be having the meet catered and also will be cookin Burgers & Hotdogs on the grill

5pm.... Judges will go around and judge on the classes we will have set up (classes?)

6pm.... trophies announced and awards will be given out to best in class

7pm... 218 Mountain Run/Cruise see some views and take pictures enjoy Upstate, NY!! Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEQ0G...eature=related

Back to the hotel for some rest...

9ish...Local meet at Walmart (1201 Route 300 newburgh Ny 12550) whoever wants to stop by and hang out with some locals and my crew... also another local meet in a near by town but we will see

Races & shit talking for whoever is interested... some vids of locals lockin it up...

http://www.youtube.com/user/recliner.../6/OpkBZHwqf70

http://www.youtube.com/user/recliner.../4/wBMeeDG4e_k

http://www.youtube.com/user/recliner.../7/_WMS4H3lrhk

end of day 1 whenever lol

Address: Bear Mountain, NY 10911

How to get to Bear Mountain from

From Westchester and Connecticut
                            Take I-95 To Route 287. Go over the Tappan Zee Bridge. Take Exit 13N onto the Palisades Interstate Parkway (PIP) Heading North. Take the PIP to the End (Past Exit 19). Follow signs to 9W south from the Bear Mountain Traffic Circle.

From New York City

Take George Washington Bridge upper deck to the Palisades Interstate Parkway Heading North, Take the PIP to the End (Past Exit 19). Follow signs to 9W south from the Bear Mountain Traffic Circle.

From the NYS Thruway

Take NYS Thruway to exit 16. Pass through toll. Take the first exit and turn left at light. Follow signs to Route 6 and Bear Mountain Bridge. Take Route 6 (Long Mountain Parkway) to the traffic circle. Follow to Palisades Interstate Parkway Heading North, Take the PIP to the End (Past Exit 19). Follow signs to 9W south from the Bear Mountain Traffic Circle.

Sunday Events: NYC Tour!!

8am.... Breakfast at Jhonny D's http://www.johnnyds.net/ ( i will be there ealier to make sure reservation are met)
                            909 Route 300 New Windsor, NY 12553
                            we should be done by 11am-1pm

1pm-ish anyone want to visit OCC while people get ready for the NYC tour at there hotels

2pm..... Meet at Newburgh Walmart Leave for NYC (60 miles)
                            try and see The Empire State building,Manhattan and a drive through Time Square.....

Lunch whenever enjoy some NY pizza or a NY hot dog shit thats why we are havin it in NYC lol

7pm start heading back home to the hotels

9ish say our goodbye and g get a bite somewhere....( whoever stays overnight we can always go to another local meet and go chow down on some food)

im getting quotes tomorrow and hotel locations... some are more expensive then others let me what people want hotel wise ( somewhere just to rest or somewhere to enjoy quality and sleep)

Hope this answers all the question requested above

anymore questions please feel free to let me know via PM or here
                            Last edited by 1badacc; 01-19-2010, 09:48 PM.

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

i tryed to make the youtube videos work but no dice if a mod could fix it that would be great thanks

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

lol yeah man sounds good lol

i will try to get down friday night to the hotels lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X