cuate01221 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
    You fit it in with stock rad support holding it? Is your lower hose touching your front crossmember? I had to raise my rad about 3/4" so the lower didn't rub.

Nice IC.
    Yes it did rub, I did what you did, raised it up a bit and the hose slipped in perfectly fine. Even got the stock fan on it since those ebay fans are pretty much useless lol

Comment

Its been a while since I post anything up here! I noticed all my pics say I exceeded my bandwidth, but I havn't so trying to get the fixed.

Anyway, still havn't boosted, just need an ECU and then get it dyno tuned but money is tight when you have a car hobby and girlfriend lol Still going to get it done. I have done a few little things though such as new wood grain wheel, and mostly basic maintenance.

Comment

Sadly the car is no longer mine Just sold it tonight for $2500 with everything I had.

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
          Sadly the car is no longer mine Just sold it tonight for $2500 with everything I had.
          Ah.. was looking forward to you turbo build
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
            Ah.. was looking forward to you turbo build
            Yeah, I had pretty much everything, just had to install it, but I found an offer I could not resist, 1984 Celica supra with 2 engines, 3 transmissions, 2 full exhaust systems, 3 spare wheels and tires(all matching) and tons of extra parts. Plus.....RWD!!!

Comment

Working...
            X