Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

ALERT!!

I have been made aware that not all members on the committed list have paid their downpayment to Bisimoto Engineering. YOU are the hold up on the material purchase. Please send payments ASAP!! I will be sent a list of those members shortly and will begin contacting them myself, hopefully they respond.

Bisi is very excited to grant fellow CB7.com members the opportunity to own the magnificent F22ax header. He will invest his own money to make sure many fellow enthusiasts can own a great product at an even greater price because he wants them to be using the best product on the market. The reason is he cares about the cb7 scene. That is a 50% saving over the current price. So if you know of fellow enthusiasts that would like to be part of this once in a lifetime deal, let them know. Everyone spread the word!

The F22ax header will sell for $629 with atleast 30 committed buyers. Each needs 50% deposit by October 26, 2009, offer only good until then!!

PAYMENT DETAILS:

- 50% deposit = $314.50 (only collected if approved by Bisimoto Engineering first)
    - $629 sales price does not include shipping costs
    - Remaining balance due upon header completion
    - Payment types include: VISA, Mastercard, Paypal, Money Order, Cash, Cashier Check.

HEADER DETAILS:

- Street F22ax version header (will fit with A/C and P/S present)
    - True merge collector in design
    - Ends in 2.5" opening at output flange
    - 304 stainless-steel material
    - No jet hot/ceramic coating applied (unless you pay extra, you can communicate this to Bisimoto later)
    - Jet hot/ceramic coating gives a more reflective/shiny appearance
    - 50% deposits must all be collected for material to be purchased
    - 3 to 4 months to receive material after its purchase
    - 2 to 3 weeks to fabricate, after material received

BENEFITS OF HEADER COATING - ADDITIONAL COST $150 (PM Bisimoto):

- Increases Horsepower by helping keep up the kinetic energy of gases
    - Keep under hood temps cooler
    - Keeps exhaust gases hot.
    - Helps scavenge exhaust gases.
    - Help corrosion
    - Allows you to get the advantages of "wrapping" your header without the adverse effects of the wrapping material disintegrating the welds of your header.

NOTE: It is not merely a "sprayed-on" type of coating. We only utilize top of the line material (it is very expensive material), your header is coated, tumbled, and baked for hours at a time.

DYNO GRAPHS BELOW >> NOW BELIEVE!!:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143273

COMMITTED & DEPOSIT READY LIST:

1) King James >> NEEDS TO PAY
    2) uslspct
    3) frootloops
    4) legendarysleepe
    5) nostringz
    6) qbodsyt
    7) samrjr0044
    8) Tnwagn
    9) F1-cb7
    10) 09cb7
    11) OldMan'02Accord
    12) alb_accord
    13) F22Cb7Rid3r
    14) vietkid_2006
    15) JDM AlEXiTO >> NEEDS TO PAY
    16) 90IMPORTACCORD >> NEEDS TO PAY
    17) sohc em
    18) 102030405
    19) R-tech
    20) preludeman92
    21) sulimed
    22) choppacity
    23) michaelprice83
    24) Shankenstein
    25) zoetrusoldier
    26) felicas83
    27) Interlude
    28) Oyvind Ryeng
    29) foamypirate
    30) TheFirstNutZo
    31) cloudasc
    32) tishock
    33) 19dabeast85
    34) MF Baker
    35) 91-accord
    36) honda_kid
    37) dooey52
    38)

OTHERS PENDING:

Still Saving:

Need Info:

Last edited by HondaFan81; 02-15-2010, 07:04 PM.
    Bisimoto Engineering
    1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
    2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
    3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

NO Jet Hot/Ceramic Coating:

WITH Jet Hot/Ceramic Coating:

Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-15-2009, 02:45 PM.
    'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
    World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
    World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
    1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
    1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
    1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
    2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
    NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
    Bisimoto's Facebook page
    478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

instalove. right there.
      Last edited by HondaFan81; 08-25-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I didnt know that the headers where 1300. Its a good deal if enough people can save up for it.
        Last edited by HondaFan81; 08-25-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Actually, no bubbles burst at all. These units are not one size fit all and are tailored for mild to wild builds. A great example is a stock D16A sohc engine: many reports of over 11-16whp gains with a simple Bisimoto header upgrade...and they are equal length.
          Last edited by HondaFan81; 08-25-2009, 11:45 AM.
          'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
          World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
          World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
          1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
          1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
          1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
          2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
          NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
          Bisimoto's Facebook page
          478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

I really hope members take advantage of this. Bisimoto Engineering must be nuts, as I paid more than this offered price for a mild steel/jet-hot coated header.

Jump on it people! No excuses, just do it. Even if you have mild mods, this will only promote performance and you will be ready for serious mods later, you can't lose!
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              I am trying not to spend more money on the car, but this might just be worth it.

I have a stock F22A1 with an H23A intake manifold, PT6 ECU and 2.5" exhaust. Questions:

- W/a stock cam and everything will it need a tune?
              - Can I retain A/C & my front engine mount?
              - Can you make them with a 3" outlet?
              - I know dynos are controversial but do you plan on releasing a before/after dyno of this on a stockish engine?

Def. gonna save my pennies for this.
              I can answer some of these, since I have one installed on my project.

You can retain A/C and front engine mount.

It will remain with 2.5" outlet. You will need a donut gasket kit for this connection which will make for a smooth 2.5" to 3" piping transition. Weld a 3" flared end onto the start of the 3" piping.

Comment

I wouldn't run 3" on an NA F22 with stock compression. Unless you're making over 200ish whp, there's no need for it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  I wouldn't run 3" on an NA F22 with stock compression. Unless you're making over 200ish whp, there's no need for it.
                  I wouldn't run a 3" exhaust, but it would be good to have the option though w/o hacking up the header.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07
                    Is this price for mild or stainless steel, and jet-hot coating or not?
                    it's for the stainless.

people, this is a crazy deal. more like once in a lifetime. this kind of quality and engineering can't be had anywhere for this price. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                      it's for the stainless.

people, this is a crazy deal. more like once in a lifetime. this kind of quality and engineering can't be had anywhere for this price. later.
                      Yeah that's for sure. $629 is still alot of money though. For this header, its a steal, but generally speaking thats alot of money for people to be able to just fork out immediately....not to mention getting 50 people to collectively commit is going to take some time.

Bisi, if you can give this community and its members time to commit and time to gather their cash, I'll be one of your buyers.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        I wouldn't run a 3" exhaust, but it would be good to have the option though w/o hacking up the header.
                        I'm telling you for sure, you can run 2.5 or larger piping no problem, it all comes down to the donut gasket connection you choose, so don't worry. Just save up your money quick. You will not have to hack the header to make it work.

Header 2.5" outlet > tapered donut gasket with 2.5" I.D. and 3" O.D. > 3" tube flange welded to piping > piping setup to rear of car

OR

Get a donut gasket to remain at 2.5" piping, get them at parts stores or exhaust shops.

Comment

People can help spread the word on this deal by putting this in your signature.

This stainless-steel header is worth it, think about how many will use when they rust on you. Buy this once and have it last the rest of your build, not to mention it is a true performance modification. It will only enhance all future powertrain mods.
                          Last edited by HondaFan81; 08-25-2009, 03:46 PM.

Comment

oh my! I should buy that and just hang it on my wall.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx
                              is this header C.A.R.B. legal?
                              My header did not come with any sticker. My state does not have these regulations.

Regardless, if that is a restriction for you, than you probably should not modify your car or stick to basic mods. I'd run it on a dedicated project car that you don't drive everyday. Sorry, but this is a straight up performance header.

Comment

Working...
                              X