Don't Touch My Peanut Butter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Touch My Peanut Butter

here's a quick short film I did with some friends, my first bit of acting that didnt involve a puppet. we shot it on my friend matt's new Red Scarlet cinema camera. It has the capability of shooting 4k resolution at 48fps, so we wanted to try that out with some action:

(I'm the one with the gun)

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

That was awesome. Nice work!

Comment

The WILHELM SCREAM!! at the end hahaha.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

thanks guys!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

dUDE, That was freakin funny. Haha, the intensity over the the peanut butter is a riot

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Hahaha, very well done! At first I was like "damn this guy has a terrible shot..." then BOOM! Head shot!

Comment

wicked!
              visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Hahaha, very well done! At first I was like "damn this guy has a terrible shot..." then BOOM! Head shot!
                well, it wouldn't be a very long video if I just shot him in the head right off the bat would it?

thanks guys, i had a lot of fun making this. the director and I are thinking about doing a commentary for this and all of the films we come out with, similar to Freddie Wong and the videos on his youtube channel FreddieW.

Comment

I'd be interested to see some more comical videos.

Comment

that was awesome. Nicely done. awesome. nicely done
                    Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Originally posted by trinistylez View Post
                      that was awesome. Nicely done. awesome. nicely done
                      Thanks, dude, I appreciate it!

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      I'd be interested to see some more comical videos.
                      we will hopefully be making a whole youtube channel with stuff like this, and I'll post them up here!

Comment

Working...
                      X