Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1990 CB7 Engine Swap to F22B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 CB7 Engine Swap to F22B2

Hi! I'm new to this site. I'm having trouble routing my vacuum lines. I did an engine swap on my 90 Honda Accord. It had an F22A4 with manual trans. A buddy of mine had a 94 Honda Accord with F22B2 (non-vtec). I replaced my engine with the 94 engine. I'm now having problems with routing my vaccuum lines and i don't see a map sensor plug to plug into the intake. I have lots of experience working on CB7 engine swaps/trans swap. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?

The MAP sensor on the F22B2 is mounted directly to the throttle body, it does not require a vacuum line.

If you are wanting to use the 1990 fire wall mounted black box MAP sensor. There is a vacuum tree on the drivers side of the upper intake plenum. It should have some available vacuum ports that you can run a hose from there to your firewall mounted MAP sensor.

Right on the end with the ECU Ground - G101 I'm pretty sure there are 5 vacuum ports on this tree.
    Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-19-2017, 10:42 AM.
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Awesome

That is cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
        That is cool!
        What is cool?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          What is cool?
          Do you really need to ask? LolOloL
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Wonder if the op figured it out. It would he nest to use the throttle body from the 90 accord along with the original firewall mounted map sensor

Comment

Working...
            X