Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am helping to make a slender man movie (if the kickstarter works)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the end of just 4 days, we have 140,000 views, 7,200 likes, and 4,000 favorites.

there are no words to describe this right now...

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

"Dad has a bunch of tabs about kidnapping kids a few years ago..?"

It appears dad was also a frequent Kotaku visitor :P

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Haha, yeah, it would have been REALLY easy to get rid of those tabs, but we forgot to when filming. Now its kindof an easter egg lol

Btw, nearly 300,000 views in a week and a half!
        Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 03-01-2013, 07:29 PM.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

i really enjoyed it man!

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
            i really enjoyed it man!
            Awesome, I'm glad to hear it! Before it released, I was pretty nervous how people would take it. I figured it would either be well received (which luckily it has), or we'd be shunned by all the slenderman fans.

in just 2 weeks, we've racked up 375,000 views!

Comment

I still need to check it out.
              How has the reception been? Have you gotten good feedback on it?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I still need to check it out.
                How has the reception been? Have you gotten good feedback on it?
                yeah, its been largely good from what i've seen, especially from the people that know we had such a small budget.

Comment

we just passed half a million views!

Comment

In a month and 4 days, we have hit a MILLION VIEWS!!!

Comment

Wow,congrats!Its pretty cool I gotta say.I recently discovered the Slender Man game and this has made the whole experience of it alot better!

Comment

congrats man! i watched it not to long ago and i thought it was really good!
                        visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                        X