2004 Honda Element
    2004 Honda Ruckus
    2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
    www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

it works, ill
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
        Awesome bro, very nice. Claims to install a camshaft it takes 3.7 hours?! You really think thats accurate from an experienced mechanic? I did mine w/my uncle (experienced mechanic), took like 2 hours, but we also had drinks and were messing around. hmm.
        an experienced mechanic should know that these times are not guessed by the maker of the programs but put out by the manufatures of the cars as per their spects and times...yea we all know it never takes what they say but their numbers are usaualy for doing things the right(((long un-nec.))way... its basicly put out so that mech. all have a standard and arent sayin more hrs than it is.. it makes the diff. in Shop rate not time on job....

love this prog..
        Last edited by According2Me; 04-09-2005, 10:14 AM.
        . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
        WiredMotorSports
        [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
          Well i pay for it and would like to share with others... all the info you could need with charts, bulletons and recals.... ive used this for so many things on my CB7.... ENJOY

www.shopkey5.com

screen name: oklaastprgs
          Password: 0405year

Thanks for sharing this with us all very cool man very cool

Comment

Thaks you for the good info!
            1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
            2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
            3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
            4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
            5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

for some reason the password doesnt work for me

Comment

thats prob cuz its expired or something. but anyways, does anyone have a diff password and sn so we can use?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i start school augest 15th so ill have the new one then

1966 Chevy Nova
                  1974 Super Beetle
                  2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                  2004 Honda Element
                  2004 Honda Ruckus
                  2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by According2Me
                    an experienced mechanic should know that these times are not guessed by the maker of the programs but put out by the manufatures of the cars as per their spects and times...yea we all know it never takes what they say but their numbers are usaualy for doing things the right(((long un-nec.))way... its basicly put out so that mech. all have a standard and arent sayin more hrs than it is.. it makes the diff. in Shop rate not time on job....

love this prog..
                    Now Listen up Class,

In defence of us Professional Mechanics In Australia, we have an Official VACC Times & Labour Guide (The Mechanics Bible) we MUST use as a reference for Standard Industry Labour Charges for different types of repairs. What you have to remember is the main reason Qualified Mechanics can do the repairs in less time than stated is the fact that we spend thousands of dollars on all the professional top quality tools and equipment to get the job done more efficiently and we tend to do the same type of repairs repeatedly. How else can we make a profit from our knowledge, experience & expenditure. Don't forget if the job takes longer than expected, or something goes wrong, and it does, we can't charge for that extra time taken either. If we happen to fuck up, as any of you would know from experience, we have to do the job again under warranty without charge. So it can even itself out sometimes. A lot of time can be saved by using an Air Ratchet or Impact Gun, but like I said these tools cost a lot of Moolah!! I mainly use SNAP ON Tools & Equipment because of their superior quality to anything else on the market. We rely on these tools and can't afford to have them break after the second use. When tools wear out we also have to replace them.
                    BTW: Ask around any of the Professional Business, like Doctors, Lawyers & Accountants what they charge per hour in comparison to what Mechanics Charge and thank your lucky arses that we don't charge at the same rate as they do.

OK Class Dismissed you can go home now!!!
                    Last edited by F22-GURU; 07-25-2005, 03:19 AM.

Comment

That would explain it. Thanks weezo182! We'll wait until then.
                      '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                      EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

anyone have any idea's if this will be updated.. it was such a good help.. i was able to put my h22a together properly with the right procedures, torque specs.. etc etc...

please update this with the new username and pass!!!!

1990 Accord EX-R 4door
                        5speed, *H22a Power*

-4 Doors are better because there is more of me to pass you with!-

++Proud to be Powered By Honda++

Comment

i should have the new info sometime this week, we have been doing all the safety crap first before w get into the shop

1966 Chevy Nova
                          1974 Super Beetle
                          2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                          2004 Honda Element
                          2004 Honda Ruckus
                          2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com

Comment

^^ You Sir! Are a good man! < for you!

1990 Accord EX-R 4door
                            5speed, *H22a Power*

-4 Doors are better because there is more of me to pass you with!-

++Proud to be Powered By Honda++

Comment

Username invalid it says

Comment

I don't believe the updated username/password has been provided yet.
                                '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                                EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Working...
                                X