No announcement yet.

D112crzy Cross Country Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo man im truely sorry to read whats going on...man you know if she was in Otown we would taken care of it for you.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

And I'm back in Florida. Jacksonville to be more specific. I'll be in Orlando area tomorrow and probably will stay there till the weekend.

Alabama is the worst fucking state in this country. The only good thing are the good looking women. But it's not even THAT great because most of them are stuck up bitches.

Anyways, I'm glad to be out of that hell hole. I'm going to Orlando tomorrow and I'm going to fix my car this week. I'll be staying at Jacob's house(tn accords) in kissimee.

I'll be leaving for the Houston, TX area this weekend. Gona build another Journey's there.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Did you meet up with teh fizzeh while you were in 'bama?

Comment

Nope. I wanted too tho. But it would have been a miracle if I could have gotten a hold of him anyways since he doesn't come around much, or post at least.

Either way I didnt have any time to go out and meet anyone due to me working 80+ hours every week I was down there.

Comment

I just reread this entire thread and all I gotta say is, DAMN. I love cb7tuner.

I'm currently in Tx. Going to leave for Florida this Friday and will be there for a week or two again until we get another job.

I'm thinking of quitting since the pay isn't as great anymore, and my coworkers are a pain in the ass. Plus, eating out all the time is super fucking expensive. I was honestly better off back home.

Comment

be waiting for you man !!

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
              X