No announcement yet.

D112crzy Cross Country Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joser, I may have a place for you to stay, its about 50 miles north of Salt Lake City, but it's a free bed to stay in (my parents house).

If you could PM your cell, I'll give you a call and let you know if it's available ASAP, as my parents are talkign about it right now.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
      Joser, I may have a place for you to stay, its about 50 miles north of Salt Lake City, but it's a free bed to stay in (my parents house).

If you could PM your cell, I'll give you a call and let you know if it's available ASAP, as my parents are talkign about it right now.
      PM 91accord-lx if you cant get a hold of Joser in time...
      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Someone get me this mans Cell! My house is good to go for him to spend the night.

PM'd 91 accord and posted this here for Joser. Just need to let him know how to get there.

Or you can give me call or text at 435 730 2329 (no one spam me, lol).
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

dayummm thats a long ride lmao.. tell him to stop by Nashville I'd love to meet him

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Come on, somebody! Before he gets past my house, lol.

With the quickness! Someone PM me his number!

Comment

wow i didnt know you were already on the road jose ... yeah just holler at jacob or nic when your near nashville and we will set it up ... plenty of places around here for you to crash and if you do make this far without any major problems we will check your car out and make sure your good to roll out

ride safe man

Comment

Yeah, I don't think Jose is going to make it to Chattanooga tomorrow.
                Tonight he is staying in Park City, UT (I think) and that is 1,700 miles from Chattanooga. I will still be flying to Chattanooga tomorrow though to give a chipped ECU to Nic. I guess it is too bad I won't be meeting Jose or see that 282 cam run yet.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...35&ie=UTF8&z=5
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  Yeah, I don't think Jose is going to make it to Chattanooga tomorrow.
                  Tonight he is staying in Park City, UT (I think) and that is 1,700 miles from Chattanooga. I will still be flying to Chattanooga tomorrow though to give a chipped ECU to Nic. I guess it is too bad I won't be meeting Jose or see that 282 cam run yet.
                  He will actually be staying in Brigham City, at my parents house. It's about 50 miles north of Salt Lake City.

Comment

Sorry had to eat dinner with the family at my sisters house

Pm's replied to sorry it took so long.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

well im sure he knows that there are plenty of welcome places in this area for him ... probably wont get to meet him for a while longer though since me and jacob will be doing another H22 and 5 speed swap this weekend

Comment

Crazy ass mexican!
                        "form follows function."
                        Louis Sullivan

Comment

Yes, I'm on my laptop.

HUGE thanks to foamypirate and his parents for letting me crash at their house! That's fucking awesome.

And yea, I don't think I'm going to make it to TN tomorrow, lol. Kinda hella far.

Thanks for everyones kind words and actions. I can't believe the cb7 community is supporting me this much!

I'm gona head out tomorrow at the first sight of light and I think I'm gona spend that next night in Kansas. So Kansas people, keep an eye out for me!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

nicole will be leaving heading back to KS tomorrow morning maybe you can hit her up for a place or PM jacob to get her number

for some reason most people seem to bond well with our little grocery getting cars ... i would venture to say that this site is closer family wise than any other i have seen

Comment

Holy shit! Jake, your dad is fucking awesome. I can't thank him enough. he just gave me some money for my trip. Man, this is just awesome. I don't know what to say and just am simply in awe.

Thanks guys. I know this is going to sound *** and VERY unlike me, but I feel blessed to be part of a great community.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yeah, that sounds like my Dad alright. He is always helping out. He really is a great guy. I love him to death.

Comment

Working...
                                X