Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official June 8th Leavenworth--> Chelan Meet

Leavenworth to Chelan Meet and roll.

So here is the thread. Post up if you are going.

Where: Leavenworth to Chelan
    When: June 8th--8am
    Route:Hwy 2

Supermall to Leavenworth taking highway 2:

Head west on W Main St toward A St SW
    Turn left at C St SW
    Turn right to merge onto WA-18 W
    Take the exit onto Valley Fwy/WA-167 N toward Renton
    Take the exit onto I-405 N toward Everett/Bellevue
    Take exit 23 to merge onto WA-522 E toward Woodinville/US-2/Wenatchee
    Turn left at Stevens Pass Hwy/US-2
    Continue to follow US-2

Central meet spot: meet up at Buzz Inn on Hwy2 in Monroe. its on the east bound side of hwy2 just east where "kelsy st." crosses hwy2.

if you coming from the north:
    I5 south
    right lane to hewit ave tressel.
    end of tressel stay right.
    now your on us route 2.
    stay course for roughly 9 miles.
    4 traffic lights (am/pm being the frist light) will be the number to count out.
    after the fourth, Buzz Inn will be on your right about a half a block past kelsy st. light. also happens to be a "jack-pot" gas n go in the same parking lot.
    if you pass Les Swhuab. you've gone just a lil too far.

coming from the south:
    you have a few choices. you can take either hwy18, cross under I90, fallow through "the ridge". once you have to go left or right at a light. go left. that will take you down through Snoqualmi Falls. at the "round a bout", go right. now you'll be on hwy203. fallow that through Tolt, Carnation, Duvall. once you enter Monroe, stay staight on Lewis Street (wich is the road you were allready on). once you cross the railroad traxx, get in2 your left turn lane. just past Les Swab on your left will be Buzz Inn.

or you could stay on I5 north, to 405. fallow 405 twords Bellvue. keep on 405 til 160th. just past 160th will be your exit on the right to 522 east. fallow that all the way to the end. it will end in Monroe. at the light at the end of 522, take a left. merge in2 your right lane. once you go through your first light, Buzz Inn will be about a half a block on your right.....

Fo' Sho

1. SMseagren83
    2. F22Cb7Rid3r
    3. F22HB
    4. snailin 91
    5. joekt
    6. zack odom
    7. DRQPQUT
    8. 91Accord-lx
    9. 90lxh22a
    10. 92_EX_Ninja
    11. nine_deuce

Pretty Sure:

1. 92jdm
    2. DA92CB7
    Last edited by Father Time; 06-02-2008, 07:45 PM.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

That cruise makes no sense, should take hwy 2 through levenworth to West wenatchee to chelan.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
      That cruise makes no sense, should take hwy 2 through levenworth to West wenatchee to chelan.
      The route was a question of which one since that as one the things not discussed, that is why I posted both routes. I would prefer hwy 2 but on the other hand we have members from N and S so I figured I would post both. Depending on which route was choosen, we could then choose a spot to all meet up and go.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Comment

sign me up!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

down like a clown charley brown! haha

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

pretty sure

Comment

ahh yah

count me in with new:
              motor mounts
              clutch
              distributor
              gauges - oil temp, oil press, boost
              all lamps redone with tint paint
              maybe some specialty rims from a homie

Wheels are guna be on the way to maryland so i wont have em on
              Going to break in the clutch before the meet so we can get the full experience.
              Last edited by drummersteve7; 05-05-2008, 01:28 AM.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

^^^sweet!! glad ur gonna make it to the meet man
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I guess I should change the route to Hwy 2 huh?
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

lol you decide, I'm at least taking it on the way home.

Comment

Woot its on a sunday. No excusses here, I'm goin!

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                        Woot its on a sunday. No excusses here, I'm goin!
                        we need to meet somwhere that morning and roll up together

Comment

im down. for shoooooo

and it'll be up to Alex on editing into the header thread.

meet up at Buzz Inn on Hwy2 in Monroe. its on the east bound side of hwy2 just east where "kelsy st." crosses hwy2.

if you coming from the north.
                          I5 south
                          right lane to hewit ave tressel.
                          end of tressel stay right.
                          now your on us route 2.
                          stay course for roughly 9 miles.
                          4 traffic lights (am/pm being the frist light) will be the number to count out.
                          after the fourth, Buzz Inn will be on your right about a half a block past kelsy st. light. also happens to be a "jack-pot" gas n go in the same parking lot.
                          if you pass Les Swhuab. you've gone just a lil too far.

coming from the south.
                          you have a few choices. you can take either hwy18, cross under I90, fallow through "the ridge". once you have to go left or right at a light. go left. that will take you down through Snoqualmi Falls. at the "round a bout", go right. now you'll be on hwy203. fallow that through Tolt, Carnation, Duvall. once you enter Monroe, stay staight on Lewis Street (wich is the road you were allready on). once you cross the railroad traxx, get in2 your left turn lane. just past Les Swab on your left will be Buzz Inn.

or you could stay on I5 north, to 405. fallow 405 twords Bellvue. keep on 405 til 160th. just past 160th will be your exit on the right to 522 east. fallow that all the way to the end. it will end in Monroe. at the light at the end of 522, take a left. merge in2 your right lane. once you go through your first light, Buzz Inn will be about a half a block on your right.....

Comment

i am in. damn monroe is like an hour and a half from me i will havi to get up really early.

any of the southern people wanna caravan?

my ride

Comment

this time i am almost 100% sure especially since its on a sunday. but put me on the pretty sure list for now. thanks!

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Working...
                              X