Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
    Pics?

ive got a few that came out pretty good. i have a few more but i have to play around with them in ps before i post. these are the ones that turned out with no probs. enjoy!

hehe, yeah i had to throw in a solo shot.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

PS- if anyone wants the REAL SIZED copies lemme know.... i also have a few solo shots of other peoples rides too! like i said ill get to them tomorrow when i can mess around with them in PS.

Sean-
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
        Turn out was good.

JDMwannabe- Your CB looks nice bro!

Favorite part of the meet? That Newcastle cop coming out of NOWHERE!

Bought scared the shit out of me, I look in the rearview and there he was. I thought I was screwed.

tell me about it I was in the back of the pack after doings like 80ish thru that tunnel lol and he just popped out right behind me

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
        New people click here

Comment

of course he had to target the car with one of the mexi's in it LOL, joser's eyes got real big
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

man the pics make my rx7 look better than it really is lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
            New people click here

Comment

dude I can't decide on which to use for a background! Nice job on the pics though. Can't wait to see more.

Comment

So Im sorry I dipped out early, it looks like you guys had some fun with the authorities after I left. For the guys who had nice things to say about my car it is appreciated, I was kinda nervous to bring out my car since it isnt anything special. I gotta hit the sack since I gotta work but the pics look excellent and I hope to see more.

Comment

btw Ill have to give up the title for most dropped since tomorrow afternoon it will be ridin stock. haha

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe
                    So Im sorry I dipped out early, it looks like you guys had some fun with the authorities after I left. For the guys who had nice things to say about my car it is appreciated, I was kinda nervous to bring out my car since it isnt anything special. I gotta hit the sack since I gotta work but the pics look excellent and I hope to see more.
                    Dude, your car is fucking clean! You should consider some fogs and sidemarkers. Those would be the only things I'd add to your car and it'd be set.

Anyways, it was very fun. It's been a while since I've been to a meet and I'm super glad I went to that one. Thanks to Cory, Sean, and Alex for funding it for Junior and I.

I'll post up pictures in a while, I'm still uploading them.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Out of about 300 pictures, only 50 came out good. If you remember me taking pictures of your car and you want them, I'll send them to you. I still have all original files.

91Accord-LX:Alex

drummersteve:Steve

charlie's redneck truck

cool hotrod on the other side of XXX

jdmwannabe:Justin?

DA92CB7: David

Last edited by d112crzy; 01-14-2008, 01:34 PM.

Comment

SMseagren83:Sean

F22HB:??

Kelton:??
                        Last edited by d112crzy; 01-14-2008, 01:56 PM.

Comment

blackice:Cory

Here are some shots from when we were rollin up I-90

Last edited by d112crzy; 01-14-2008, 01:58 PM.

Comment

up top at the garage

here's everyone chilling while some of us were taking photos

Sean loves the camera and the camera loves him

Last edited by d112crzy; 01-14-2008, 02:24 PM.

Comment

A few night shots of Sean's 08 Si

At RedRobin waiting to be seated

hmm, I wonder what Cory is telling Sean

oh, I know

Comment

those last few pics crack me up!!! how is it that pics are always taken of me like that.....shit! LOL

good pics joser. only thing im missin is an "action" shot of my car! but thats ok since its kinda hard to take one when im pulling away from corys car with ease....

Comment

Working...
                                X