Official Feb 24th Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA92CB7
    anyone wanna give me a ride up there if I can make it that day my car wont be ready by then so driving out of tacoma is a no-no.
    i am coming from olympia. where is university place?

my ride

Comment

Just after Lacey....Off I-5....

Comment

yeah sean thats cool ill spot you some gass money as well plus I would like to get my vtec cherry poped haahaha
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

9 people for certain, come on guys lets make this a good meet, more people need to come.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

where is golden gardens? seattle?

edit: nevermind i found the post

edit again: thats a 3 hour drive for me...bah
            Last edited by slammedEX; 02-15-2008, 04:29 PM.

Comment

^^you know you wanna go, get on board!!^^

Anyone figure out a good route to take for a fun cruise through some twisties??
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

hey Sean, can you bring my keys to the meet?? thanx man

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                  hey Sean, can you bring my keys to the meet?? thanx man

yeah its not a problem
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

PS- i was contacted by the guy who purchased my old accord. ( well the guy's son). i mentioned the meet and pretty much invited him out... ( he is browsing the site here)

we shall see...anyways figured id give a heads up so everyone can make him feel welcome...since he IS a CB7 owner/newcomer. lol

Comment

Did he fix the CB?
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                        Did he fix the CB?
                        yeah supposedly...it was just a busted to hell axle (twice) dont know what happpened with the constant blowing of fuses when put in reverse. I thnk the techs (the dad and his tech friend) blew it out of proportion...

i kinda refused to listen to any/more bad news about the car being talked about.

Comment

I though he bent a valve from racing someone. ( the whole 2nd gear thing?)
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

so did i. who knows. its all out of my hands now. anything that happens, happens. its someone else's project car now.

ive moved on completely. and couldnt be happier! LOL

soo any good twisties for the meet's CRUISE????

Comment

Not that I know of. I'll leave it for someone else to post any.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Tons over by my house... idk.

Comment

Working...
                                X