No announcement yet.

4th Annual Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam this is turning into a freakn swAp meet! I'll bring my crap I got laying around.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
      Ill be waitin

I still got a number by your name hopefully its the right one lol, been forever since I called you.
      Yep it's the same number....it's been the same since 1995!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Alright guys its MEET day hope everybody is ready.only a few hours to go.

Comment

4-car MD crew heading out!

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
          Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

MEET DAY!!!!

Hope everybody's ready! I'm getting ready to go pick my CB up and wash it then I'll be rolling out. Let's have an awesome Meet guys and everyone drive safe.
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Bring some cash the Advans are up for sale!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                Bring some cash the Advans are up for sale!
                you dirty slut. after i sell the CB and spend my tax return THEN you want to sell the Advans. your such a whorelslutface.

Comment

Thanks for organizing the meet, Sideswipe!

Here are some photos from the MD crew. A few shots from our trip down down to NC, and the meet. I didn't get any pics of the nagging park rangers, though.

Some last-minute repairs at home, 3:30 AM. We met up around 4:30 AM and left together.

Pit stop at a 7-11 in somewhere-south-of-Richmond, VA. Breakfast at a Waffle House, and then back on the road.

Rolling shots of the crew. In order, Mark (TypeMo™), Dean (sin2k5), and Danny (dannyd) drove the beater CB.

Danny is thinking about a monster lift-kit for his white coupe... LOL.

We came, we saw, we ate, we got harassed by park rangers, and we left.

Thanks for hosting the spring meet this year, NC!
                  My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Thanks MD and NJ crew for coming out,good seeing you guys,those are some nice pics,got any more?

Comment

sorry i couldnt make it yall. glad yall were able to still do it. how many ended up showing?

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                        Thanks MD and NJ crew for coming out,good seeing you guys,those are some nice pics,got any more?
                        Yup, I do. Gotta edit and upload them.

Comment

Last edited by Joshy; 03-26-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Look like a decent turnout, wish I could have made it.

Comment

It was cold as hell, but the weather held off. Not expecting a lot of CBs out, we made the drive anyway. Still not a bad road trip for us. Joshy got most of the meet pics up already so here's some additional shots:

Maryland -- The day started around 4:15am

Sorry... this is Sam trying to use my camera (of his batch of rolling shots, these were the best!):

The BP conveniently had 4 pumps available:

Last edited by sin2k5; 03-27-2011, 03:55 PM.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
                              Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Thanks to everyone that showed up or had a part in getting the Meet set up! Weather was definitely cold but at least it didn't rain on us......that's Spring weather in NC though. Had fun hanging out and seeing all you guys as usual although I do have to say the freaking Park Rangers did kinda kill the mood for me. All of you from this site were cool and behaved yourselves as usual but some of the others (won't mention names) could've just saved us (and themselves) the trouble and stayed home if you know what I mean. Didn't get a chance to take any pics but I know a bunch of you did and the 1's that are up look good so far. Anyways, lesson learned as far as Meet spot selection......that 1 will never be used again in Raleigh.......and I'll never invite other sites to join us again either since they just don't understand how to be cool and chill out like us from this site do.......which is a big reason why I'm proud to be a member of CB7Tuner and not these other forums! Thanks again and see you guys next time!
                                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Working...
                                X