No announcement yet.

Hellaflush lifestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have gone hellaflush with my car. It would have been so much easier to get people to follow that than get on the "hey lets make my car actually handle and ride well" bandwagon...

Everytime someone stretches tires, Aryton Senna comes back from the grave and kills a cute animal.

Do you know what the numbers on the sidewall of a tire mean without looking it up? Do you know what a roll center is? What about a scrub radius?

This might as well be in the appearance section...

There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hellaflush/stance is a trend, like any other style there are differences with in the same. Some people have rusty cars that are "slammed" in a hellaflush fashion (rats), fitment is paramount... form>function. Others go with the VIP status style which is more for luxury vehicles, it is still the same hellaflush/stance style. The right parts for the right fitment is the way people should go, to some RLCA and all kinds of braces is the way to go, and some do not know what they are doing so they go with the trend, those we call hipsters. Just my two cent. Oh what I understand in hellaflush, the flush part refers to the gap between the fender and the outer most part of the wheel/rim, and that is affected by camber, toe, wheel/rim offset and tire size. Hella=most Flush=close. Just my opinion, I did not name the style nor I am a trendsetter by any chance, please spare the scolding if you do not agree with my explanation.

Comment

I think everybody is flaming the OP for no real reason. He's not advocating hellaflush and I don't believe he wants his car to be hellaflush. He never came across as if he wanted to know what the tie bar and brace were so he could be hellaflush, he was just asking what they were and wondered if it had anything to do with this hellaflush trend... There was just some confusion about the thread title and the question he asked.

He has pretty much explained himself. And this does belong in the suspension section being that he's asking about suspension parts regardless of what the title of the thread is.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
          I think everybody is flaming the OP for no real reason. He's not advocating hellaflush and I don't believe he wants his car to be hellaflush. He never came across as if he wanted to know what the tie bar and brace were so he could be hellaflush, he was just asking what they were and wondered if it had anything to do with this hellaflush trend... There was just some confusion about the thread title and the question he asked.

He has pretty much explained himself. And this does belong in the suspension section being that he's asking about suspension parts regardless of what the title of the thread is.
          preach brother.....chuurch..

Comment

Originally posted by Rookdarealest View Post
            no he actually had a badge or decal (call it what you want) that said Hellaflush
            So if I have a type r badge on my accord am I living the type r lifestyle?

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
              So if I have a type r badge on my accord am I living the type r lifestyle?
              can some1 close this thread kuz again....no one understands....oh only one(hardinthepaint)

Comment

no1 understanz wen u tipe like a child eedir.

First off, "hellaflush" doesn't mean "flush with the ground". It refers to the wheels being flush with the fenders. You want in on this "lifestyle", and you don't even know what it means!

The parts you see on that car are lower control arms, a lower tie bar (has no use on our cars whatsoever), and a tow hook (that is probably anchored to his plastic bumper cover... because to my understanding, that's also part of the "lifestyle")
                None of those things have anything to do with being "hellaflush". Get wheels that are of a lower offset, or run spacers, and push the wheels to be flush with the fenders. You're "hellaflush". Anything else is... well... a misinterpretation of the "style" by ignorant fools.

scanlessfool, I'd appreciate it if I could read one thread you've posted in without seeing an insult to cb7tuner.com. If you don't like it here, please leave. If you don't like the members here, remember... you're one of them.

Comment

Omg I love deev

Comment

Kiss him on the mouth then.

Comment

Man, now I have to go brush my teeth...

Comment

Here are my favorite "hellaflush" photos, you not living the lifestyle unless you got these!

What I think "hellaflush" means:

I'll bet this elephant makes a "hellaflush":

Comment

That toilet house is tight.

Comment

heres my hellaflush

Comment

Working...
                            X